All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even if they don't publicize it, it can't be hard to figure out. The way cheerleaders and coaches are on social media these days, just wait and see who cryptically posts about it.

The first person who tweets something like "We are a family and we believe that the truth will come out."

That's your Shady Athletics coach!

Even if they don't publicize it, it can't be hard to figure out. The way cheerleaders and coaches are on social media these days, just wait and see who cryptically posts about it.

The first person who tweets something like "We are a family and we believe that the truth will come out."

That's your Shady Athletics coach!
Funny how the guilty ones love to play victim.

A shred of integrity in allstar cheer?! Well color me happy.

I also agree with previous posters, if NCA is confident enough in their investigation and evidence to strip teams of titles, they shouldn't feel the need to protect their identity. Perhaps they don't want to be the one to do it (which from a business perspective I get) but I hope those programs will be public knowledge. Otherwise the multitude of other shady athletics gyms will keep right on going if they think they can continue to get away with it.

It's only early December, and they were from this season, so it should be pretty easy to figure out who it was by looking at the results from the few NCA competitions that have occurred. Unless of course they remove the original performance order, in which case only people who know who was there would be able to figure out who is now gone from the results. Let's go FBI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine who this was won't become public knowledge too. All it's gonna take is one wayward tweet from the cheaters or the new winners and it's over. As for leaving or staying, my butt would be gone and my side eye would be on anyone who stayed. Unless a parent did all this to a gym, I have no sympathy. But given that it's more than one team, I'm doubting it's that.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Back