All-Star Does Your Gym Track Skill Progress?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you find out, please post! Sounds very useful!

I asked and the coach who found ten and handed them out can't remember where in the website. He said it was in an area where there's coaching tips and stuff. So I'm wondering if it's somewhere in the area where athletes and coaches log in to there member accounts. Of so I don't think I could access it because I was told the other day that some of our coaches (myself included) don't have a Coaches ID with USASF because we are also athletes and I don't think it was letting her register us at the time. I could be wrong about that, though, but I would check there??
That's the only place I can think of based in what she told me and the fact that none of the other links go anywhere similar to that.

At My Gym We Do 2 Things! First off we have always done a star chart, the start chart lists all of the skills we need for our level and up to 2 levels higher, on the left and all of our names on the top. We get a star for in the box that corrilates with our name and The Skill. We actually use rhinestones to make it more sparkly! We Also Journal About How We feel Before Each Practice, and what our goals are. After Practice we then Journal About How We feel practice went, if we reached our goals, any new skills we got, etc. We then Right How Our Practice could improve! It Comes in VERY Helpful. Our Coach Then Responds in a different color in each of our notebooks when they get a chance! They do this for reasurance, Ideas, Congratulationing, and More. Hope This Helps!!:)

I asked and the coach who found ten and handed them out can't remember where in the website. He said it was in an area where there's coaching tips and stuff. So I'm wondering if it's somewhere in the area where athletes and coaches log in to there member accounts. Of so I don't think I could access it because I was told the other day that some of our coaches (myself included) don't have a Coaches ID with USASF because we are also athletes and I don't think it was letting her register us at the time. I could be wrong about that, though, but I would check there??
That's the only place I can think of based in what she told me and the fact that none of the other links go anywhere similar to that.

It was sent out and discussed in the ASGA. I will find it and post it!

Back