All-Star Do's & Don'ts Of 2011 Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I forgot some (so sorry):

Do: Stalk you favorite cheerlebrity. You already make creepy YouTube videos of them with their Facebook pics, it's the perfect opportunity to take it to the next level!
Do: Tell all the spanish teams: "Eres la chica más bonita en este Milkhouse aunque eres travestí."
Do: Participate in the extraneous hand gestures fans insist on motioning before their team of choice performs.
Don't: Come up to me. At all. I'm not friendly and I bite
biting.gif
. My people will contact your people if a spot opens up for you. And girl, get out of the bushes. I can see you trying to take paparazzi picture of me getting my wetzel's pretzels on. Can't a girl celebrate a SE victory in peace!? ..................or maybe that was because victor and kristen were standing next to me?
confused0006.gif

DO: Come up and find me!
DO: Wave frantically to the International Teams.
DO: Cheer for everyone! They have all worked so hard!
DO: Make friends with Tank. He won't let other people yell at you.
DO: Invest in Red Bulls, 5 Hour Energy shots, crack, whatever you need to stay up.

DON'T: TALK TO ME WITHIN 5 TEAMS OF SENIOR ELITE.
DON'T: Laugh at me if I'm in tears before Senior Elite's performance day 2.
DON'T: Eat a lot at the arena. It adds up. Unless you've got stacks on deck and it's not a issue for you. In which case please buy me lunch.
DON'T: Move around a lot. You WILL lose your seat.
DON'T: Count on getting a lot of sleep that weekend.

1. You already know I will be looking for you girlll <3
2. I love you for this <3
3. Stay away from the green (;
4. You already know I'm stocking up now :)

Do: Try and meet cheerleaders from other countries and learn a few new words in other languages.
Do: If your from the north and are not use to the sun and heat, stay in the air conditioning as much as possible until after you compete, the heat and sun will suck the life out of you.

Don't: Again if your from the north... don't swim or sun tan until after you compete. Unless your going against my team, then you can swim like a fish.

^^^Agreed with DON'T lay out too much before you compete. Sunburn + tight itchy uniform + biggest comp of the season = not fun

Do: be supportive of everyone!
Do: bring everthing you need and might even not need....you can't over pack lol
Do: wear a fierceboard shirt when you're not competing ;)
Do: bring shirts to trade/money to buy if you would like
Do: cheer for every team!
Do: stick your routine and have fun! :D

Don't: distract me when SE or orange is competing...it won't end pretty...or I just will probably ignore you!
Dont: say rude things about someone or a team you never know who's around you!
Don't: laugh when someone falls/bust a stunt or anything like that
Don't: leave your seat unless you don't want to sit there anymore
Don't: come without enough money to get you through yor trip

Lol I'm not going to worlds but I just did this anyways ;)

seriously make your own schedule, or you will be paying like 30 bucks for one of theirs, that is pretty much three pages of schedule and a bunch of other crap haha.

Do: order a fierceboard shirt! i didn't order one last year and i was an outcast & wanted to cry everytime i saw someone with one
Do: stand for the entire routine during the special needs teams. they deserve every single persons support in that arena.

Dont: eat or drink. therefore, you will not have a desperate need to leave your seat to go to the bathroom. this is worlds, your bladder is no longer a main priority.
DONT: put your feet on the back of someone's cheer. i was given the death look by a particular diva for the whole weekend..followed by his unfriendly friends. needless to say it was awkward

DO: HAVE FUN! & come up to meet me please :)

Do: order a fierceboard shirt! i didn't order one last year and i was an outcast & wanted to cry everytime i saw someone with one
Do: stand for the entire routine during the special needs teams. they deserve every single persons support in that arena.

Dont: eat or drink. therefore, you will not have a desperate need to leave your seat to go to the bathroom. this is worlds, your bladder is no longer a main priority.
DONT: put your feet on the back of someone's cheer. i was given the death look by a particular diva for the whole weekend..followed by his unfriendly friends. needless to say it was awkward

DO: HAVE FUN! & come up to meet me please :)

chair* ..i can't even talk about an inanimate object for sitting without thinking about cheerleading..i have a problem

Definitely agree with this for all the teams, but for a selfish reason this year. My Bows & Arrows are performing and I'm retiring as coach so this will be my last performance with the team.

We're adding some special things for Worlds that they are really excited to show off. Hoping everyone will come see them.

Definitely agree with this for all the teams, but for a selfish reason this year. My Bows & Arrows are performing and I'm retiring as coach so this will be my last performance with the team.

We're adding some special things for Worlds that they are really excited to show off. Hoping everyone will come see them.

Wouldn't miss them for the world

Back