OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
297568_318900088124911_100000147677493_1485566_712567450_n.jpg

308215_309537929058029_100000054737553_1343470_1330632350_n.jpg

Homecoming 2011

(sorry they're so large :p )

You And the two girls in front of you have the 3 prettiest dresses!!! Y'all look great!:)

so does anybody here know any cheap places in nj 200 and under to buy prom dresses? i can't find any!
There's this website called jjshouse.com (which is where I got mine) and they have great prices! My dress cost around $170 because it had to be customized for size..

There's this website called jjshouse.com (which is where I got mine) and they have great prices! My dress cost around $170 because it had to be customized for size..
I was looking at the website & found two AMAZING dresses and before I bought one, I looked at reviews and some where negative about shipping & coming late... Did you have good experience? I need it for prom on April 27th but I want it on the 25th incase anything is wrong with it & I live in FL. Please let me know!

Does anyone now a good website to buy really cute dresses for prom that can be shipped to FL by the 25th & preferably under $200?! Please help ASAP!!!

Does anyone now a good website to buy really cute dresses for prom that can be shipped to FL by the 25th & preferably under $200?! Please help ASAP!!!
Be careful ordering online. A dress may look awesome online...and crappy in person. And prom dresses fit funny sometimes.

Be careful ordering online. A dress may look awesome online...and crappy in person. And prom dresses fit funny sometimes.
Yeah I know :p But i've looked sooo many places in the area and i'm having NO luck.. (2 other proms in the county are the same night) I want to be able to find something online and go check on Friday one last time..

My daughter has got all of her dresses at Henris Cloud Nine. They are in Columbus, OH, but I believe will ship an instock dress for free if it's over $100. They have a sale section on their website. My daugher got the Sherri Hill #8434 in Strawberry.

I saved up for 4 whole months to afford this Jovani dress for beauty pageants. It's rare at my size (US12/14) that you find flattering but still glamourous evening gowns, especially stuff you could wear to pageants AND other slightly more understated black tie events. It was love at first sight, I tried it on in February and the store held it for me until I got the money together by june. If i'm down in the dumps, i'll get it out and try it on. It cheers me up SO much. The picture doesn't do it justice.
t69jx1.jpg

My first prom dress was a disaster! I was 15 and it was my high school prom (we leave high school at 16 then go on to do either A-Levels or other qualifications at a sixth form or college), i ordered it online from one of these chinese replica stores. It was so poorly made, too short so i had to change my shoe choice last minute, and just such poor quality. My Sixth form leavers formal was a bit more successful though! Here's a pic of my gorgeous teal dress - i recycled it and wore it to my first pageant because I hadn't saved enough for the Jovani and I think it brought me luck, because i won! It's a little short now but it was ideal at the time.
1z5syts.jpg

(and yes, I was sponsored by a cheerleading competition company for my pageant!)

This was my £50 bargain buy. I absolutely could not believe it when I saw this! People often mistake it for a Faviana style that came out a few years ago but it's not. It's so slinky and sexy you can't help but feel gorgeous in it. The front is really simple, the beading goes down onto a ruched chest band, then its just straight jersey down. The back is so pretty!
25q9lkl.jpg

I have a couple of other dresses but these are my current top 3 - I do have one to pick up for an upcoming pageant though, so i'll post that ASAP!

Dresses make me happyyyyyy :)

Back