OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My sister went to prom last Saturday. Here are some pictures of her dress..

2wp6xl3.jpg

qyv4mc.jpg

2ppzj85.jpg
Beautiful!

The red dress is a dress equivalent of Fame's new uniforms!

...Oh. I'm not sure if that is intended to be compliment or not since I don't think the feedback for that uniform was all that positive...

At any rate, it doesn't matter....she loved it and I don't think there is a single soul that saw her that night that didn't think she (and her date) looked gorgeous.

...Oh. I'm not sure if that is intended to be compliment or not since I don't think the feedback for that uniform was all that positive...

At any rate, it doesn't matter....she loved it and I don't think there is a single soul that saw her that night that didn't think she (and her date) looked gorgeous.
I think she looked stunning! I just meant the color scheme. No worries.

I know this isn't exactly dress related but I'm in need of some help and I figured this would be a good spot to get a response. So, I cut my hair to a bob only thinking "oh this will be so great, I won't have to worry about curling my hair for competitions!" but I completely forgot about prom. So my senior prom is Friday and I still don't know what I'm going to be doing with my hair! I'd LOVE something up and curly but simple if possible. Really anything at this point! Help mee! Haha

Back