OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know this isn't exactly dress related but I'm in need of some help and I figured this would be a good spot to get a response. So, I cut my hair to a bob only thinking "oh this will be so great, I won't have to worry about curling my hair for competitions!" but I completely forgot about prom. So my senior prom is Friday and I still don't know what I'm going to be doing with my hair! I'd LOVE something up and curly but simple if possible. Really anything at this point! Help mee! Haha
my friend just teased hers and had a head band!! it looked super cute:)

Morgan also has a bob. She had her hair put up and teased. The picture looks like she has a lot of hair, but they just teased it big.

I'm trying to get the pic posted.

2cx8dxe.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm so bad at this. Help!

I was very in love in my prom dress my senior year (2010). I kept saying I want my wedding dress exactly like it but white... We'll see when I get there in life hahah. and yes the cheerspiration is exactly what you think ;)
Is that a real flower in your hair? If so how did it hold up? I kind of want to put flowers in my hair but I'm scared they'll die by the end of the night.

I know this isn't exactly dress related but I'm in need of some help and I figured this would be a good spot to get a response. So, I cut my hair to a bob only thinking "oh this will be so great, I won't have to worry about curling my hair for competitions!" but I completely forgot about prom. So my senior prom is Friday and I still don't know what I'm going to be doing with my hair! I'd LOVE something up and curly but simple if possible. Really anything at this point! Help mee! Haha

curly-side-bun-updo-in-short-hair.jpg

2012 Prom Hairstyles for Short Hair - Pictures and How To's | Latest-Hairstyles.com - if you scroll down a bit on this page you'll find this with directions on how to do it. i googled "prom hairstyles for bobs" and "prom hairstyles for short hair". it takes a little digging but i came across a few really pretty pictures/ideas!

Is that a real flower in your hair? If so how did it hold up? I kind of want to put flowers in my hair but I'm scared they'll die by the end of the night.
it's fake. I went to a crafts store and had it hot glued on to a clip or pin and then they put it in when i got my hair done. stayed the whole night!

This is NOT my dress, I'm waaay too old to be going to prom! :) But my cousin was looking for a white dress and while I was out shopping I found one, since we're the same size she wanted me to send her a pic... I love it kind of hope I find a wedding dress with the same cut!

Front:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back:
screenshot20120524at110.png

By gymrat12 at 2012-05-23

This is NOT my dress, I'm waaay too old to be going to prom! :) But my cousin was looking for a white dress and while I was out shopping I found one, since we're the same size she wanted me to send her a pic... I love it kind of hope I find a wedding dress with the same cut!

Front:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back:
screenshot20120524at110.png

By gymrat12 at 2012-05-23
I hope this doesn't come out too weirdly but you have a Pippa Middleton butt.

Back