All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It happened when an H&M opened around here; a sign said the store would be opening on "Thusrday".
(It could be a new day of the week... Like how the Simpsons tried to make Smarch a new month in an episode.)
My favorite was the Pub[l]ic High School sign.

CfoUFP0WEAAp8O7.jpg

CfoUFPzXIAITWsi.jpg

The tank is so cute!! Love the aztec pattern in the text.

Where are all the cheer athletics shirts?? Feel like we've normally got programme ones plus individual team ones by now
There's a program shirt, as well as Cheetahs, Panthers, and Wildcats online in the pro shop.

Stingray Allstars
Peach:
2016Peachworldsteeweb.jpg

Orange:
2016Orangeworldsteeweb.jpg

Steel:
2016Steelworldsteeweb.jpg
Will I get board crucified if I say I don't like these? Well I like the designs but I'm not a fan of how they matched the design to the shirt color, I feel that green and orange together don't look good and the peach shirt would have looked nice on, well, peach. I think the grey and green is good though, but I guess everything goes with grey.

ETA-The green and orange looks like Nickelodeon slime fest!

Will I get board crucified if I say I don't like these? Well I like the designs but I'm not a fan of how they matched the design to the shirt color, I feel that green and orange together don't look good and the peach shirt would have looked nice on, well, peach. I think the grey and green is good though, but I guess everything goes with grey.

ETA-The green and orange looks like Nickelodeon slime fest!
Part of me wants to believe Orange's shirt is neon yellow and Peach's shirt is a really bright neon orange. But I agree, I'm not a fan of the colors they chose. To each their own though.

(Also, I hope the LFSU on the Peach shirt doesn't mean what I think it means.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back