All-Star End Of Season Comp Shirts (worlds, Summit, Us Finals, Etc.)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, not sure where to post this, but is anyone part of Brandon All Stars on here? I REALLY want a worlds shirt for them, but they don't ship, and I don't live anywhere near there :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive never bought a shirt from them but are you talking about they dont ship internationally or dont ship at all. Cause i actually would really love one of these.

edit: oh now i see what you mean.

Our IOLC6 team is selling these as a fundraiser. Not sure if this is what they're wearing at Worlds or not.

They're pretty simple. Their team is Legacy Cheerleading Legends with their team hash tag

a16eev.jpg

so i got the wildcats nca shirt from CA, but looking on the site i see 2016 worlds shirt for cheetahs and a general 2016 worlds tee, but no image is shown and it shows it sold out already.... i didnt notice these yesterday when i ordered. Im just wondering if its just a mistake on the page or if they havent been released yet in general...
@BlueCat

So, not sure where to post this, but is anyone part of Brandon All Stars on here? I REALLY want a worlds shirt for them, but they don't ship, and I don't live anywhere near there :/

I don't see myself being near the gym anytime soon since it's like a hour away, but my boyfriend works literally 5 minutes up the road from there. I can ask him, just pm me :)

Pre order a Rockstar Worlds neon purple tanks and tees at www.rockstarproshop.com! All orders will ship April 16th via 2 day priority mail!
f8c1bdb90661008b6c612df4a12dd2fd.jpg

Yes! When I saw the name change of Queen to Killers I was hoping there would be a return of this saying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back