All-Star Everyones Favorite Level 4 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must say I miss Frost as well. I loved their routine and music last season. Also really like GA Coed 4, FCA Rubies, and really liked Rock Solid's Jr 4 last year.

I have A LOT:
Nevada Elite Sr. 4 Rockstar, Rock Solid J4, HotCheer Jr. Coed 4, Dream Allstars Rapture, Stingrays (all level 4), GBE (when lime was jr. 4), Cheer Savannah youth 4, FCA, and Cali (all level 4)!

Georgia Coed 4! They're voiceovers from last season were intense! And when I watch Georgia I truly do feel like "4 is the new 5" I'm just as much fascinated when I watch them as I am when I watch a level 5 team.

I like cali coed 4 purely because its hilarious to watch giant dudes throw fetuses (feti?) in the air.

oh and can I be biased and add our small senior 4 team? They're really supposed to be open 5, but all but three of the girls with fulls got pulled the the worlds teams.

PRO Athletics Sm. Jr 4 (Diva's) is really good!!! .. They were Sm. lvl 3 last year, and won Cheersport. I saw them two weekends ago at Jingle Jam, and although they didn't hit all I can say is watch out when they do!!! There stunts are ridiculously good =]

PRO Athletics Sm. Jr 4 (Diva's) is really good!!! .. They were Sm. lvl 3 last year, and won Cheersport. I saw them two weekends ago at Jingle Jam, and although they didn't hit all I can say is watch out when they do!!! There stunts are ridiculously good =]

Just realized this thread may be favorite level 4 teams of all time? (not sure) .. but that response was in regards to this season!!!

Back