All-Star F5 - Throwbacks !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

these are all great, it really shows how cheerleading progresses over the years....at that time these were the best of the best routines...can u imagine if these routines were performed at worlds now?

This totally just showed up in my news feed !

Lets post videos of our favorite throwbacks !

i'd just like to point out that this is only 7 years ago, and what was impressive then? a straight up stunt with a double down. like you were the stuff if you could double down. and even go back farther to those 99-00 videos. you were the bomb.com if you could double down out of a straight up stunt. 7 years may seem like alot, but for the evolution of a sport? not really. fast forward to today and compare. its unreal.

I looove it!! And I love how well behaved/quiet the crowd is! Just properly clapping lol

At Worlds in 2004, the competition was on a soundstage in the back of MGM/Hollywood Studios. There were only 500 in the audience because the venue was so small.

We were under very strict orders that yelling, cheering and outbursts were not allowed from the audience and your team would be disqualified if you failed to obey. We were also instructed to not stand up under any circumstances. Yeah, kind of miserable. They did modify the instructions a bit and let us know that it only applied during the routine and not after....

Also, the competition floor was the only warm up floor. So all the teams warmed up before their division and then went outside and sat in the alley in the sun waiting to go on. Yeah, kind of miserable.

But still amazing.

these are all great, it really shows how cheerleading progresses over the years....at that time these were the best of the best routines...can u imagine if these routines were performed at worlds now?

haha we'd all tear them apart and talk about how they didn't deserve to be there!

Back