All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is so sad. One of my friends I went to Kent with got married to her boyfriend while in school because he was deployed. She is now about to graduate, is very successful in all that she does, and has started her own clothing line for military wives, girlfriends, etc. Her facebook this week had posts that someone stole her pictures from facebook and tumblr, created a fake account, and then posted that her husband was killed at war when he was very much alive.

There is apart of me that understands that some of these kids just want to be pretty, popular, and well-known, but at the same time people need to learn to take responsibility for their actions.

My friend has decided to take legal action against her poseur, and I suggest that others being imitated do the same instead of simply trying to bully them into recession. By taking a legal action, these people will get the help they need, will be punished for their actions, and you will be helping others by getting publicity out there.

This is so sad. One of my friends I went to Kent with got married to her boyfriend while in school because he was deployed. She is now about to graduate, is very successful in all that she does, and has started her own clothing line for military wives, girlfriends, etc. Her facebook this week had posts that someone stole her pictures from facebook and tumblr, created a fake account, and then posted that her husband was killed at war when he was very much alive.

There is apart of me that understands that some of these kids just want to be pretty, popular, and well-known, but at the same time people need to learn to take responsibility for their actions.

My friend has decided to take legal action against her poseur, and I suggest that others being imitated do the same instead of simply trying to bully them into recession. By taking a legal action, these people will get the help they need, will be punished for their actions, and you will be helping others by getting publicity out there.
I can't even. As someone from a military family who saw a local family welcome their 21 year old son home in a box from Afghanistan (and our county just lost another 22 year old one yesterday) I have very specific things I would like to say/do to people who choose to use our armed forces for a quick popularity boost.

I hope she figures out who did it. I have friends that would be very willing to encourage them to never do that again.

What is wrong with people?

I can't even. As someone from a military family who saw a local family welcome their 21 year old son home in a box from Afghanistan (and our county just lost another 22 year old one yesterday) I have very specific things I would like to say/do to people who choose to use our armed forces for a quick popularity boost.

I hope she figures out who did it. I have friends that would be very willing to encourage them to never do that again.

What is wrong with people?

Apparently, they already have tracked the IP address and location. They have already found out who, she had nicely asked them to stop when her pictures were stolen, and this is the final straw.

If I were here, I would've have even let thing go this far. Everyone needs to protect themselves.

Apparently, they already have tracked the IP address and location. They have already found out who, she had nicely asked them to stop when her pictures were stolen, and this is the final straw.

If I were here, I would've have even let thing go this far. Everyone needs to protect themselves.
I would absolutely lose my mind. My father's side has a long and proud military history (between both sides of my family, only branch we don't have covered is Air Force. Army Vet and one Active Army, a Marine, a Coast Guard Vet, and a Navy Vet..oh and one cousin in ROTC), and my cousin is currently still involved (though safe at home and training people, though he's done several tours of Afghanistan and Iraq)..

To have someone do this without shame or thought is absolutely mind-boggling. HOW could you do that?

A while back I took a picture of my self in my practice clothes and put it on instagram, the next day I got a comment on the picture saying that I stole this picture from cheerordie. I went to cheerordie's profile and I had blocked I liked them about it and they were RUDE and everything about it was just plain wierd...

A while back I took a picture of my self in my practice clothes and put it on instagram, the next day I got a comment on the picture saying that I stole this picture from cheerordie. I went to cheerordie's profile and I had blocked I liked them about it and they were RUDE and everything about it was just plain wierd...
Cheer or die blocked me! It annoyed me how she watermarked EVERYTHING when it wasnt hers. So i'd comment on the photos asking her to stop watermark stuff unless she took it herself. and After a while she blocked me! I'm 99% sure that everything she posts is from tumblr. not from people sending it to her, cause i follow her tumblr. she reblogs something then posts it. And shes rude about high school cheerleaders which i am one.

Cheer or die blocked me! It annoyed me how she watermarked EVERYTHING when it wasnt hers. So i'd comment on the photos asking her to stop watermark stuff unless she took it herself. and After a while she blocked me! I'm 99% sure that everything she posts is from tumblr. not from people sending it to her, cause i follow her tumblr. she reblogs something then posts it. And shes rude about high school cheerleaders which i am one.

I blocked her reported her and everything I could to make sure people knew something was up, then all of the sudden she started deleting her pictures...

People are pathetic. So sorry that happened to your friend, i know that would be so frightening to find that out. Not to dig into her personal life, but is he returning home soon? Or does he know about it? Gosh this is makes me so mad! Whoever did it should be in serious trouble. Did they delete the account?

Please let us know how this goes. I'm interested to see what becomes of it, and it could prove to be a helpful avenue if others find themselves in this situation.

She posted that he is supposed to return home very soon, I think within a month, and the last thing regarding the page was asking all her friend to report the page as well as her plans to take legal action. By the time I went to report it, it was already down which is good, with the time it takes for court dates, etc. I would guess it will be a while, but if I hear good news I'll let you all know.

Again, I just can't say enough to everyone now that the moment anything happens to you like this, I think you should take legal action. It is the only way to help yourself and help others fully. It has truly opened my eyes to how LOW people can go.

Back