All-Star Favorite Junior 5 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE J5....They are coming out stronger than ever!!! So excited for this team to take the mat...they definitely wont disappoint!! <3

GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN after battle, I was hooked like always....I wish they were a senior team!!!

Thank you :) you are so sweet. Yes she will be on DA Swaggkatz Sr Hip Hop Worlds Team. She is still doing Trampoline and Tumbling and is on one of USA's National teams. (Trains in mornings ) She is Jr Elite this season and will be competing for a spot on their Worlds team. At this time she is happy and having fun on Jags and loving Swaggkatz. She did say the other day she misses Panthers and can't wait to scream for them at the first comp. I guess come next tryouts we will see what she decides lol

Wow! I know elite training in itself is incredibly time consuming...I couldn't imagine adding in a cheer team and a dance team.
Good luck to her and can't wait to see Jags!

Ladies of Fire are blowing me away.

Loving Mafia too as always. What's up with JE Princesses? Have they competed yet? I haven't seen a single video posted unless I'm just out of the loop.

CEA Small Junior Ladies of Fire are seriously STACKED with talent. Even though I've been watching these girls together for years, I'm seriously so amazed how well they pulled together for this new division. They're gonna be on top this season!

I heard ECE j5 has 9 unassisted co-ed stunts?! Can anyone confirm?! I always love watching them so entertaining!

Latest posts

Back