OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

HOLY.....!

oh. my. god. i want her bathroom! (with all the stuff in it of course :p)
i only have like pretty big stacking drawers so i liked seeing all the little drawers she has and how she organizes it. i have so many ideas bouncing around in my head right now haha

oh...my...god... thats a lot of makeup...

i don't think i would know what to do with myself if i had all that...

My aunt is a make up artist for Bobbi Brown, so we usually get staple products like foundation, lip gloss, mascara, eye liner, etc. from her since she gets 25% off, and she always gives us all kind of free samples from all the newish Christmas Products at Christmas which is nice! Then I get a huge make up kit from ULTA every year for my birthday (which is also in December). It has concealer, blush, TONS of shadows, all kinds of brushes and other applicators, Lip glosses, EVERYTHING!!!! I mostly love it for it's shadows since the concealer and stuff is kind of cheap, but all the shadows are sparkley and they always add a little something to a drabby winter face! Then I just use Drugstore Mascara, mostly Covergirl VolumeExact or LashBlast Length. They work just as good as any expensive mascara I've ever used, and I'm lucky cause my eyelashes are already sort of long and dark.

One of the youtubers I like is QueenBeauty. http://www.youtube.com/user/queenbeeuty?blend=1&ob=4

Her youtube recently got hacked, but I found her in an extensive search because I HATEDDDDDDD Blair and Elle or Lisa and Elizabeth (whatever their names are, they're annoying!) and I just could not stand to watch them anymore! I couldn't watch for more than literally 2 minutes. Kalel (aka QueenBeauty) is super pretty and does all kinds of reviews from lip glosses to foundations to nail polishes, etc. I hope she starts posting videos agains soon!!!!

PS: F!ERCE and cheerfiercewiu, post your links when the video's are up! I'd love to subscribe!

Can you remove the individual colors from the Coastal Scents 88 palattes and put them in the MAC 4 or 8 palette blanks? I'd like to have the full 88 to play with, but to section them into 4 or 8 for when I travel and want to take a look with me, or throw into my purse if I'm going out directly after work and will need to touch up.

Can you remove the individual colors from the Coastal Scents 88 palattes and put them in the MAC 4 or 8 palette blanks? I'd like to have the full 88 to play with, but to section them into 4 or 8 for when I travel and want to take a look with me, or throw into my purse if I'm going out directly after work and will need to touch up.

The shadows in the 88 palettes are a LOT smaller than Pro Pans from MAC. I suppose if you magnetized them, you couldddd but them in a quad, but they'd probably slide around and it'd be a pain in the butt.

My aunt is a make up artist for Bobbi Brown, so we usually get staple products like foundation, lip gloss, mascara, eye liner, etc. from her since she gets 25% off, and she always gives us all kind of free samples from all the newish Christmas Products at Christmas which is nice! Then I get a huge make up kit from ULTA every year for my birthday (which is also in December). It has concealer, blush, TONS of shadows, all kinds of brushes and other applicators, Lip glosses, EVERYTHING!!!! I mostly love it for it's shadows since the concealer and stuff is kind of cheap, but all the shadows are sparkley and they always add a little something to a drabby winter face! Then I just use Drugstore Mascara, mostly Covergirl VolumeExact or LashBlast Length. They work just as good as any expensive mascara I've ever used, and I'm lucky cause my eyelashes are already sort of long and dark.

One of the youtubers I like is QueenBeauty. http://www.youtube.com/user/queenbeeuty?blend=1&ob=4

Her youtube recently got hacked, but I found her in an extensive search because I HATEDDDDDDD Blair and Elle or Lisa and Elizabeth (whatever their names are, they're annoying!) and I just could not stand to watch them anymore! I couldn't watch for more than literally 2 minutes. Kalel (aka QueenBeauty) is super pretty and does all kinds of reviews from lip glosses to foundations to nail polishes, etc. I hope she starts posting videos agains soon!!!!

PS: F!ERCE and cheerfiercewiu, post your links when the video's are up! I'd love to subscribe!

So jealous about your aunt lol. But I really like Elle...but not Blair. Aggghhhh. I really like Tiffany D though and sometimes MeganHeartsMakeup and sarahbelle93x or whatever lol.

Ahhh I love the YouTube makeup gurus.. I used to love Blair and elle but lately it seems they've gotten too into the "fame" but I really like meganheartsmakeup :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ahhh I love the YouTube makeup gurus.. I used to love Blair and elle but lately it seems they've gotten too into the "fame" but I really like meganheartsmakeup :)

I definitely agree with that!
Most of the bigger gurus have dealt with it pretty well just they aren't. Their videos are COMPLETELY different now.

The shadows in the 88 palettes are a LOT smaller than Pro Pans from MAC. I suppose if you magnetized them, you couldddd but them in a quad, but they'd probably slide around and it'd be a pain in the butt.

I saw someone mention magnetizing their shadows and putting them in a pencil case (one of those metal ones). It obviously won't have the same holes.. but any metal case should do (even altoid ones, if you need something small).

I used to make youtube videos about cheer..and some of us remember how that turned out XD. It can be very disheartening..I suppose that's the polite, tame word..to read the criticism. But if you love it and you think you can fill a niche that not many people are doing (tons of people do make-up tutorials, give people a reason to watch YOU in particular), I say go for it.

I definitely agree with that!
Most of the bigger gurus have dealt with it pretty well just they aren't. Their videos are COMPLETELY different now.

Like now In the info section it's says "so and so sent me this for free, so and so is sponsoring this video but all opinions are my own"... Yeah right hahah

Just watched a make-up tutorial with like...a 6 year old. Uhm...???

Soooo I had this big rolling wishlist that I knocked a TON of stuff off this week lol but I've still got a few of things I've got my eye on. Has anyone tried any of these? If so, do you like them? I'm only gonna list the stuff I don't have any same formula products of (if that makes sense...like I have some eye shadows on my list, but if I've already tried that brand/formula, I already know the quality of the product)...

- MAC Iridescent Loose Powder in "Silver Dusk"
- MAC Blushcreme in "Lillicent" (swatched this on my hand in the store and it felt soooo heavy and greasy)
- Buxom Buxom Lashliner in...any color
- DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
- Stila Smudge Pot in "Kitten" (I actually don't have any Smudge Pots...are they worth it?)

Smudge Pots = if paint pots and fluidlines had a baby, if you're familiar with the MAC gel liners. They're a little less dense than fluidlines, not quite as creamy as a paintpot. I have the chocolate- brown smudge pot from like 3 years ago. It kindof dried out but it's basically just another gel liner that is comparable to any other brand. Nothin specialll, but Kitten is a beautiful color, I have the eyeshadow :)

Latest posts

Back