All-Star Favorite Worlds Pictures

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2cwsgt3.jpg

<3

Many of you have already been to my page, but in case you missed it, my pics are on my facebook.
Just request me.
Lisa Machinski Ringer

Many of you have already been to my page, but in case you missed it, my pics are on my facebook.
Just request me.
Lisa Machinski Ringer

tumblr_m39hm3ZpIC1r1nkheo1_500.png

Saw this on Tumblr, probably my favorite worlds picture ever. Those of us who've been on the boards for a while have seen this little one grow up so fast. Now she's a World Champion and getting fitted for a ring (and this probably won't be her last.) Seriously though, wasn't she on Teal like 2 weeks ago? To my favorite Ray, please stop growing up :(

Saw this on Tumblr, probably my favorite worlds picture ever. Those of us who've been on the boards for a while have seen this little one grow up so fast. Now she's a World Champion and getting fitted for a ring (and this probably won't be her last.) Seriously though, wasn't she on Teal like 2 weeks ago? To my favorite Ray, please stop growing up :(

aw Level5Mom she's precious. congratulations to you and CP!

Between this one ( Level5Mom ) and Mclovin daughter, I feel very old having somewhat watched them go from Youth 5 to Senior 5. Congrats to Hailey though!! Now both of you are WorldChampMoms!! :)

Back