All-Star February 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a great routine with a fun story that I got to witness this weekend.

So this team is OC all stars Tide and they are in the international open coed level 4 division. The idea behind this team was from a former OC all stars athlete who lives in South Korea and coaches at an all star gym out there called Tide All Stars.

So half of this team is from South Korea and the other half is from OC All Stars. They have communicated online and through videos to choreograph this routine and have only been practicing all together for the past 2 weeks.

They came to Jamz nationals this past weekend and put on a show! They hit their routine both days and they were so fun to watch. They got first place and were so genuinely excited!

I hope you all enjoy this routine as much as I did.

Here is a great routine with a fun story that I got to witness this weekend.

So this team is OC all stars Tide and they are in the international open coed level 4 division. The idea behind this team was from a former OC all stars athlete who lives in South Korea and coaches at an all star gym out there called Tide All Stars.

So half of this team is from South Korea and the other half is from OC All Stars. They have communicated online and through videos to choreograph this routine and have only been practicing all together for the past 2 weeks.

They came to Jamz nationals this past weekend and put on a show! They hit their routine both days and they were so fun to watch. They got first place and were so genuinely excited!

I hope you all enjoy this routine as much as I did.

I LOVE this idea! And they had Tide unis and OC yellow bows! What a great team!!

I LOVE this idea! And they had Tide unis and OC yellow bows! What a great team!!

Yes they did. And everyone that was involved had so much fun. And even though there was some language barriers they were still able to make it work. And all the Korean athletes were super nice and so hard working. You almost didn't need a coach there because they were so critical of themselves. During water breaks they would still be on the mat working on their stunt or tumbling.

And they are always so happy and performed the routine with such genuine enthusiasm every time!

Yes they did. And everyone that was involved had so much fun. And even though there was some language barriers they were still able to make it work. And all the Korean athletes were super nice and so hard working. You almost didn't need a coach there because they were so critical of themselves. During water breaks they would still be on the mat working on their stunt or tumbling.

And they are always so happy and performed the routine with such genuine enthusiasm every time!
The male in the middle/front at the end of the dance, slayed!!! [emoji119][emoji7] Love how he worked that dance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok AQUA!!!! I wish they could add a little more difficulty in tumbling (and they may be able to for world's), other than that I love it! I would love to see them get top five or globe in that division.

Back