All-Star Fierce Board App Now Out For Iphone And Android!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will you be able to track how many are bought? I think it will be cool to see how popular it is.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes. About 500 ish people have bought the app so far. We had around 300 people using TapATalk.

Don't want to give you more issues lol...but it's not letting me post pictures. When I try to click upload it gives me a message that says I don't "have permission" to post. King

Don't want to give you more issues lol...but it's not letting me post pictures. When I try to click upload it gives me a message that says I don't "have permission" to post. King

Wasn't that something that you had to be a "national champion" to be able to do directly from your phone (like without going through tinypic on mobile and copying the link the way we do it here)?

Wasn't that something that you had to be a "national champion" to be able to do directly from your phone (like without going through tinypic on mobile and copying the link the way we do it here)?
I didn't even know about all of that...all I know is I keep trying to post a picture and it won't let me

Fierce Board itself will always be free, but a lot of enhancements cost a lot of money to run. Pictures to upload take up a lot of space over time, so that is why it is a cost to be able to do it right to the board. The App itself costs $500 a year to maintain and work.

I am in the process of trying to do two things:

1. Come up with more abilities people might be interested in paying for.

2. Finding a way to advertise those abilities.

Just curious, but are the ads on the app tied to any of our search history or anything related to the boards? I just had an ad for a bank in what I think was German and it seemed so random to me since I've never searched for anything like that

Just curious, but are the ads on the app tied to any of our search history or anything related to the boards? I just had an ad for a bank in what I think was German and it seemed so random to me since I've never searched for anything like that

They try to serve you ads you will actually use, but I am sure that sometimes the ads served can be a bit off.

BTW just updated the Android app and submitted a new iPhone version. Has a lot of fixes. Should be out in a week on the App Store. Android one is available now.

I just got the app and when someone quotes one of my posts I get 3 different alert bubbles on my iPhone instead of just 1. Does anyone else get this? Or is it maybe just my iPhone.

Back