All-Star Fierce Board Withdrawal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fruity Pebbles, without the milk.

Ok, its really time to try some "better for me" cereals.
I would suggest great grains! It's my favorite cereal, I know it sounds old and lame but it has pecans, dates and rasins in it so it is still a sweet cereal. Super yummy. Unless you hate dates/rasins/pecans...then it might be horrible for you lol

I would suggest great grains! It's my favorite cereal, I know it sounds old and lame but it has pecans, dates and rasins in it so it is still a sweet cereal. Super yummy. Unless you hate dates/rasins/pecans...then it might be horrible for you lol
Oh no, I like all of those things. Im willing to try anything. :)

I haven't been on in like 2 days and it started making me crazy. Last night my dream was about F5. I'm actually really sick and on all sorts of meds that make me crazy. I went to F5 practice, and they now had one boy. In my dream if you only had 1 boy, it didn't make you coed. Elaine and Courtney were really upset about it. Their stunts were super amazing, but had a new point girl which is silly. Tara came in, and gave me a hug and told me about her court date. She gave someone a discount and another mom sued her when she found out. Cut to court room- the case ended up being dropped because Judge Judy came in and the plaintiff was so starstruck she just lost her marbles and said everything was ok now and started hugging Judge Judy.

There's another cereal that does that...can't remember which one! I always feel like my mouth has been scratched up..

So random that you said this, because I was just noticing how all of the cereals I have had lately do this to me. Fruit Loops, Reese's, Coco Puffs (ugh, did I just admit I eat all of that crap??) I was wondering if this happened when I was a kid.

One time I had a dream that I was at school. I hopped on a school bus and we were going to Worlds. My friends Emily, Paige, Holly, and I were on a bus with Senior Elite. We met Erica Englebert and Maddie Gardner. So we get to Worlds and I meet Tessa from Shooting Stars. She comes to me screaming and crying that Brooke Sparacio fell off of a double down and sprained her gluteus maximus (butt). They needed an alternate. Courtney Pope used her magic wand and put me into a World Cup uniform. Okay, so the music starts. I'm basing Kelsey Rule (Don't know why I'm basing Kelsey if I'm replacing Brooke... weird.) So I drop Kelsey, and they stop the music. The announcer said to stop the routine because llamas were running across the competition mat. Then Matt Smith carried me off the mat and told me that my spandex looked awkward. Then I woke up. Weirdest dream I ever had. I don't know how I remembered it.

So I remedied my milk problem..by trying out almond milk. We'll see if I like it, but I'm hoping it has a better shelf life than regular milk. Watch me be horribly wrong :(
I read somewhere (no idea where - probably some 'Bipolar Housewife Helpful Hints' article) that milk in glass bottles lasts longer than milk in plastic. Might be worth a try?

Latest posts

Back