All-Star Fierce Board Worlds 2013 Shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I changed some of the original to add some more FB jokes...

It’s that time again, the gang’s all here, to see who will take the crown this year. Grumpy cat’s watching, and shouting NO when you ask a cheerlebrity to sign your bow. The Milkhouse is full, but no saving rows, double double you ask? Well the answers NO! Standing tumbling, here’s my forward roll, having fun is our main goal. Wanna sit with us, take a seat but have your phone out, be prepared to tweet. Is whoadeedle here? Is she a fake? We'll mainline pixie sticks to stay awake. If your IPad tries to block our view then AScheerman won't shimmy you. It's almost time for the show to start, you can hear the racing of our hearts. A big good luck from us to you, now go and show us what you’re here to do.
I changed some of the original to add some more FB jokes...

It’s that time again, the gang’s all here, to see who will take the crown this year. Grumpy cat’s watching, and shouting NO when you ask a cheerlebrity to sign your bow. The Milkhouse is full, but no saving rows, double double you ask? Well the answers NO! Standing tumbling, here’s my forward roll, having fun is our main goal. Wanna sit with us, take a seat but have your phone out, be prepared to tweet. Is whoadeedle here? Is she a fake? We'll mainline pixie sticks to stay awake. If your IPad tries to block our view then AScheerman won't shimmy you. It's almost time for the show to start, you can hear the racing of our hearts. A big good luck from us to you, now go and show us what you’re here to do.
that's great I love it!

I designed a shirt with the saying! And then i put the logo that Jule made (its horrible quality since i just copied and pasted it, but you get the idea: :p

kd0k80.png

33p3sqg.png

I have an idea for the poem/paragraph so that it's more like structured and not as paragraph-y. I'm not 100% sure it's going to work but I'll mess around with it when I get back from the mall lol

I have an idea for the poem/paragraph so that it's more like structured and not as paragraph-y. I'm not 100% sure it's going to work but I'll mess around with it when I get back from the mall lol

I tried to shorten it a little and changed the Whoadeedle part.

It’s time, the gang’s all here, who will take the crown this year? GCC's watching shouting NO when you ask a cheerlebrity to sign your bow. The Milkhouse is full, no saving rows, double double you ask? The answers NO! Having fun is our goal. Standing tumbling? I have a fierce forward roll! Sit with us! Take a seat and be prepared to tweet. Youth Silver's the team we want to make. We'll mainline pixie sticks to stay awake. If iPads try to block our view, ASCheerMan won't shimmy you. It's time for the show to start, hear the racing of our hearts. A good luck from us to you, now show us what you’re here to do.

Heres what i revised. I also a added a little :D

It's time, the gangs all here. Who will take the crown this year? GCC's watching and shouting NO when you ask a cheerlebrity to sign your bow. The Milkhouse is full, no saving rows! Double double? The answer's NO! There's no room for friendship in large senior. At worlds, There ain't time for leisure! Having fun is our goal. Standing tumbling? I have a FIERCE forward roll! If iPads try and block our view, ASCheerman won't shimmy you! We'll teach your 3-year-old to back handspring! We follow our leader, King. Take a seat, and be prepared to tweet! Youth Silver's the team to make. We'll mainline pixie stix to stay awake! The show must begin, we'll see who'll win. A good luck to you, now show us what you're here to do.

Back