All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

25qxhyp.jpg

This was taken this weekend at camp. So proud of my baby girl. Her hyperflex classes are really paying off!

21bkwwn.jpg

This one makes me smile! My 11 year old cp last season. This was just after she threw her tumbling pass (first time tumbling after being out for two months from a dislocated elbow). Can you tell she was pumped to be tumbling again?

25qxhyp.jpg

This was taken this weekend at camp. So proud of my baby girl. Her hyperflex classes are really paying off!

21bkwwn.jpg

This one makes me smile! My 11 year old cp last season. This was just after she threw her tumbling pass (first time tumbling after being out for two months from a dislocated elbow). Can you tell she was pumped to be tumbling again?
What team are your cp's on. I just know lil mama is point!

Could this be the magnificent jennaw in 2003 double-ing it up? I believe it is!
288cvbr.jpg

My flyer from way back when. Yes, we put this skill in the air. (you shoulda seen her bow-n-arrow)
105e8n7.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this is the first time I'm posting a picture so I hope it works.... but anyway this was at UCA 2011 .. I think it was day 2 and it was our ending pose, and i just love this picture and bc we won : D , but unfortunately i was the only one being covered by my coaches arm -__-

25qxhyp.jpg

21bkwwn.jpg

these pictures are so cute!

Saw this because of the CS drama on the other forum and love it! Also I tried everything to get it bigger..FAIL

Back