All-Star Fierceboard Worlds Shirt 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Thought I'd make a separate thread so were not crowding the worlds t shirts thread. Time to spit out ideas and thoughts

Heres some ideas from last years thread for some inspiration :)

from @thecheervideogod:] - "This seasons been a year of change, but one thing still remains the same. We're first in line when they open the doors, to claim our section by the floor. Our phones are out and ready to go, to tweet to the world so put on a show. We'll hold our breath as you twist and spin, the time has come let the battle begin. It's time to show what it takes, to prove you want it more, so good luck to you, from the fierce board."

from @kristenthegreat and @BuegeSmalls -
2e5twtt.jpg

I don't even know if there has been thaaaat many memorable fierceboard events this past season.

Frockets
Bra brigade/crazy cutouts
Haterz
Mental cyber breakdowns over large senior/f5 moving to medium
Bye Felicia/Who is Felicia?

spring to mind but thats all I can think of! Others add in!

I don't even know if there has been thaaaat many memorable fierceboard events this past season.

Frockets
Bra brigade/crazy cutouts
Haterz
Mental cyber breakdowns over large senior/f5 moving to medium
Bye Felicia/Who is Felicia?

spring to mind but thats all I can think of! Others add in!
3 year old backhandspring? or did that start last season

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

last shirt i designed was
BjrABcBCEAA9TQn.jpg:large

and this was for the team i coach. But sadly i am under contract and cant design anything but i will def help with ideas!
Cool shirts, love 'em!
ETA: I like them because you can actually read what they say (a concept that seems to be lost these days) and they don't look like a unicorn puked on them.

I had a dream that I walked on stage at worlds and looked to my right and @King was sitting on a throne with a crown and scepter overseeing the FB section wearing black shirts that said "All hail the King"

HAHAHAHA those shirts would be amazing

Back