All-Star Fierceboard Worlds Shirt 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This year because of college nationals I really don't have time to organize the shirts. So if someone else would like to do one you most certainly can!

I am impressed with my lyrical stylings. I totally forgot I came up with a poem for it last year. :eek:

I actually don't even own the shirt. That features a version of a poem made by me. How shameful lol.

PS- I learned today that it's actually spelled 'Felisha' in the movie. You're welcome :D

I wish we had something about being 'Board Verified' on there. And drive by drama. And how people always post on the twitter board about how they hate us and we're stupid and yet they still read..

I had a dream that I walked on stage at worlds and looked to my right and @King was sitting on a throne with a crown and scepter overseeing the FB section wearing black shirts that said "All hail the King"
So now I'm thinking a black shirt with a little cartoon King on a thrown with the back saying All Hail the King and then Worlds 2014 underneath it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When i think about the last months, there is definately the "Get this"-Thread (verified by fierceboard *shimmy*), the wire article, the 54 pages on top guns uniforms, why did a smoe-lebrity switch gyms, bra brigade, shoe lover (or was this last season?).

When i think about the last months, there is definately the "Get this"-Thread (verified by fierceboard *shimmy*), the wire article, the 54 pages on top guns uniforms, why did a smoe-lebrity switch gyms, bra brigade, shoe lover (or was this last season?).

Yes! What about something like "Write about this on the Wire" with fierceboard verified on it somewhere? Shoe lover was last season I believe.

As long as there is international shipping i'm in. but maybe something about No Name Allstars? and incoperate the other things in there as well (As long as it's not too busy that is.)

Back