All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel so sad I never took a picture with the fierceboarders I've met! Not that I met that many:)
Don't be. Sad for that. Just be happy you could meet each other.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

Guess who neck I breathe on last night? Waaiit for it, waaiit for it! Okay, did you guess? @Mamarazzi, truly in the flesh!
@Jersey Cheer Mom and I , okay Jersey Cheer Mom (Major stalking) were doing some cheer stalking, nothing dangerous, a few TopGunners, Brandon Allstars, etc...@Mamarazzi is so nice and funny lady, plus I agree with you, that girl needs to put that hair up in a bow!

PS : I think I spotted @Kris10boo too. I definitely spotted Jaylen in the Champions' Room. Congrats Jaylen on your team's win...Woohoo!

Last edited:
I think I saw @Kris10boo behind me during Y5 awards... I know that was her CP.

And I know @pebbles49 and some other WC parents were close... Just didn't know who you were by sight. Maybe we should carry signs around with our Avatars on them!

My proudest moment of the weekend: watching CPs squad redeem themselves from a truly awful day 1, then my child and her best friend run over to the viewing area to scream and cheer for their friends from Rays Teal and Twinkles. Literally brought tears to my eyes to see her be such a great sport. Ducking under the rail to hug Kendall as he came off stage.... So happy they ran into each other at the bus stop at Disney last year.

And when she traded some gear for a WC Twinkles shirt and got the side eye from some people.. Grrrrr.... We heard a few "Twinkles will fall like we did, then we will win!". CP snapped back: "I don't want them to fall, those are my friends!". I may not be a perfect parent, but I have done pretty well with that one. She has my heart! Amazing job by all five Y5 teams, and hopefully we will actually perform both days at UCA, instead of just one this time.

Saw so many awesome parents and kids and teams this weekend!! Everyone was completely awesome!!

I think I saw @Kris10boo behind me during Y5 awards... I know that was her CP.

And I know @pebbles49 and some other WC parents were close... Just didn't know who you were by sight. Maybe we should carry signs around with our Avatars on them!

My proudest moment of the weekend: watching CPs squad redeem themselves from a truly awful day 1, then my child and her best friend run over to the viewing area to scream and cheer for their friends from Rays Teal and Twinkles. Literally brought tears to my eyes to see her be such a great sport. Ducking under the rail to hug Kendall as he came off stage.... So happy they ran into each other at the bus stop at Disney last year.

And when she traded some gear for a WC Twinkles shirt and got the side eye from some people.. Grrrrr.... We heard a few "Twinkles will fall like we did, then we will win!". CP snapped back: "I don't want them to fall, those are my friends!". I may not be a perfect parent, but I have done pretty well with that one. She has my heart! Amazing job by all five Y5 teams, and hopefully we will actually perform both days at UCA, instead of just one this time.
@CEA _ ATC I saw y'all on Sat. And wanted to come over and speak, but it was not a good time for the YE kids at all... But my cp is the center dancer and tallest Twinkle on the team...We definitely must hook up in Disney and we should be seeing @Cinn124 too...
PS: what a phenomenon performance YE kids put on the 2nd day...Disney here we all come!

@CEA _ ATC I saw y'all on Sat. And wanted to come over and speak, but it was not a good time for the YE kids at all... But my cp is the center dancer and tallest Twinkle on the team...We definitely must hook up in Disney and we should be seeing @Cinn124 too...
PS: what a phenomenon performance YE kids put on the 2nd day...Disney here we all come!
Congrats on your CPs Win! We were cheering for her from NYC! Yes we'll definitely see you next week at Disney.

My wife came down with a stomach bug very early Saturday morning so I was constantly on the move between hotel and venue. Finally got to @12stepCheermom and @mstealtoyou but missed out on @SheCheers and many others. Was good to see @quitthedrama again as well.

NCA is probably the hardest comp to meet up with people. Bummed I missed you, but happy to have met your CP! He's amazing!

NCA is probably the hardest comp to meet up with people. Bummed I missed you, but happy to have met your CP! He's amazing!
You were at the bottom of the section I was in and even saw your cp there and when I made the trek down you were gone :(

You were at the bottom of the section I was in and even saw your cp there and when I made the trek down you were gone :(

That was probably when I levitated up to nosebleeds in sec 12.

Back