All-Star First Allstar Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 28, 2011
What was the first all-star team you saw? I remember mine was Virginia Wild in 2009 at this janky Nationals my middle school competitive team went to in Williamsburg, my first year ever cheering. I was in disbelief a team could be so good!

Katz Extreme Allstars Senior 5. I was so obsessed with this little girl on the team with a three to double. I wanted to be just like her.

Four years later, that "little girl" was my coach at Twisters.

If you still don't think everyone in cheerleading is connected after that one, I don't believe you.

The first allstar team I saw is actually the one I'm still cheering on.
I dated the owners son before I knew about allstar cheer and she showed me all of their videos. I joined so fast haha.

maybe cheer fusion allstars fury (the gym closed and the team doesnt exist anymore, but my first big team tht got me obsessed was stingray smoke

Cheer Express junior 4 back in 2007. I couldn't believe all of them do the back tuck in the routine. I was so obssesed with them!

Mine was Jacksonville Allstars 2010, from what I can remember they were a large senior coed 4. It was at one of those crowed high school competitions and I got a front row seat to see them. After that I knew what I wanted to do with the rest of my cheer career.

I had joined a half year team for my first year cheering, and my gym owner invited me to watch the full year teams at a local. The first team I saw was World Cup odyssey (2009-2010) and I was obsessed. I looked up to World Cup from then on...now I'm living my dream and cheering there. Crazy to think how far I've come since then

I know I saw some All Star competition in either the late 90s or early 00s, but I have no idea who was there. I remember seeing Cheer Dynasty at a high school competition in like 2003/2004 or something (I really miss them, btw). But then I saw the video of Top Gun Large Coed in 2005 and I fell in love.

CJA Senior 4 at Americheer in Disney, 2005-2006 season. It was former cp's first year in all-star. I was actually blown away by their entire program (and their parents!) but their sr 4 was phenomenal, even better than their sr 5 that season.

I can't remember the first first team, but I know F5 was one of the first from my area that I saw.

I remember watching them on tv and being amazed that they were local. When I saw them a few later when I was competing my whole view on the sport changed. I'm so glad to have known some great girls cheer on the team!

Last edited:
American All Stars Junior White was the first team I saw :p Mainly because a girl that lived around the corner from cheered for them and her parents owned the gym.. The next year I was on Junior Black at the gym and loved every minute of it. The gym in now called Premier Hurricanes.

cheerforce wolfpack junior gold, my friend showed me their nationals run (she was on the team) and I tried out a week later for the program! I made that team ended up going to worlds the following year in the J5 division, needless to say I went from nothing to complete all-star obsession in less than a year!... and the obsession has continued right through to my first year in University/collegiate cheer. And I'm seriously considering returning to all-star (I miss it SO much, collegiate is not the same at all!!!).

Back