All-Star First Allstar Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My first all star team I saw or really was exposed to was east elite, maine stars and maine event.. any time we competed these were the gyms that were always at the same competitions.

First team I ever saw was South Elite's level 5 team. Back then they weren't called Diamonds I don't think... I was at a small competition for rec cheer and I was stunned. I was around 8 or 9, and I wanted to do that kind of cheerleading, but had no place to go...

....I don't want to even reply to this because it shows my age...which isn't even that old..... but yeah. Late 90's. Miss Tammy's All Stars doc and the World Cup/CA doc on Discovery Channel.... I used to watch the competitions on ESPN....troll the websites for Legend Lady Jags and Lake Mary All Stars and Cheer Tyme....the AOL cheerleading message board and chat room....

I've been in this game a long time.

I was watching gymnastics videos and Cheer Athletics Panthers 2011 worlds performance popped up, I was obsessed. I would watch that video everyday. Immediately after I watched that, in the related videos, was California All stars Lady Bullets. I knew every word to both mixes and was ashamed to tell anyone on my gymnastics team.

I'm still relatively new to Allstar ( Fierceboard has helped A LOT ), mine was either Orange 2012 or SSX 2012, literally the next week was HS cheer tryouts and I immediately signed myself up.

I don't remember their name, but I went with my friend to a competition and there was a coed level 5 team from KC. The gym isn't around anymore but they were crazy (or at least they were in my mind).

I was hooked immediately.

I think it was 2003 and I went to camp with my rec team as always but this time there was an allstar team there. They were called Thames Valley Allstars and one of the coaches for my rec's older team was part of their program too. I remember everyone became obsessed with them because they had crop unis and could wear glitter and makeup (so glamorous to a 5th grader). I wanted to join sooo badly but my mom said no because I already had rec cheer, dance and lacrosse and she wouldn't let me quit anything in the middle of the season :( after that I started creeping the internet and eventually my mom let me do it. Now that I'm retired, I'm back to creeping!

....I don't want to even reply to this because it shows my age...which isn't even that old..... but yeah. Late 90's. Miss Tammy's All Stars doc and the World Cup/CA doc on Discovery Channel.... I used to watch the competitions on ESPN....troll the websites for Legend Lady Jags and Lake Mary All Stars and Cheer Tyme....the AOL cheerleading message board and chat room....

I've been in this game a long time.

omg lake mary allstars.. i remember them, and back when ucf had an allstar program run by a bunch of ucf alumni cheerleaders.

ICE Athletics of IL Coed and Sr Open in like 05 while at a tumbling class. Hooked ever since.

World Cup Shooting Stars. Don't remember what year, but i fell in love with them and became obsessed with cheerleading <3

Basics superstars? I think was their name, 2008 and wcss 2008 worlds was the team that made me fall in love with all star!

Back