All-Star Floyd Mayweather Freaks Out Over Jamz All Star Cheer Judging

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Article says it all right there:

Mayweather apparently thought there was cheating afoot and explained that he funds his daughter’s team and wanted answers.

Hmm, I was at awards and I could have swore that came in first place for everything. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We saw him at the bottom after awards but to us it didnt look to heated. I was standing yards from them, wonder what his cp's gym thinks about this? [emoji848]
His whole Entourage came through the back (by warm ups) and they seemed like they were enjoying the show clapping for other teams.
He funds the whole team? [emoji15]

Last edited:
There's another video making the rounds [emoji23][emoji23] guess he cussed out the Announcer. [emoji849][emoji15][emoji87]

Nothing to see here? Unless I'm missing something, I see a bunch of people standing around talking but can't hear what is being said - nothing crazy, nothing agressive. They could have been talking about March Madness for all we know.

ETA: just saw the last video. So much for giving the guy the benefit of the doubt :confused:

Last edited:
I just saw another video from Tmz that Jeff the Jamz announcer gets interviewed and he goes to tell what happened. There was some cussing and accusations of cheating, and asked if judges had credentials [emoji849][emoji15]
TMZ

What's the gym name?

I don't feel right throwing the gym under the bus, since now it seems to be true.
Not fair for the gym because one dad couldn't control himself.
It was a very small comp and only a few gyms attended. Besides that incident he behaved him self, he stood up and cheered on the special needs team and made sure his entourage did also.

Does his daughter still cheer for California AS or has she switched gyms? I know she was a few seasons ago (he shared a tumbling video years back that peaked my interest, I'm not stalking his kids lol)

lol, she used to cheer for Cali but this season they are no longer there. Cali was not at that competition, pretty sure there was only 4 gyms at the comp.

Someone shocked and upset that All Star judging is shady, I have never seen that before ;)! I would love him to take on All Star cheer.. What is the worst that could happen, they could not announce scores, not train judges, ask for scoresheets to be taken off of twitter..oh wait...I don't condone being aggressive, but the subjectivity and lack of transparency of this sport is maddening!!

Someone shocked and upset that All Star judging is shady, I have never seen that before ;)! I would love him to take on All Star cheer.. What is the worst that could happen, they could not announce scores, not train judges, ask for scoresheets to be taken off of twitter..oh wait...I don't condone being aggressive, but the subjectivity and lack of transparency of this sport is maddening!!

I think he could have handled it differently but I totally get where you are coming from, this is the only sport that I follow that doesn't give out scores to the public [emoji848] very odd and I don't get what's they big secret with NOT making scores available to everyone.

Back