All-Star Flying....look On Page 3 For Stretches....page 5 For Video's Of Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@ Cheer Dad- No worries! Before I cheered I did not have any physical activity and was overweight. I still eat like an elephant (but instead of candy I have fruit, etc.), I just work hard at cheer. I love the concern though!! :) I feel like I have a healthy relationship with food and my body.
It is so great to hear that a girl seems to have such a positive body image and good positive relationship with food. Its so easy for girls to get bogged down in negative body image and turn to crazy yoyo diets instead of eating healthy and exercise to lose weight. Good for you!!!!!:shimmy:

I have a file/pic of a flyer conditioning worksheet from CEA's best flying coach (IMO)- Sarabeth (ceacoaches is her twitter name I think) that I can message/email you. She's really good at teaching proper technique, body positions, flexibility, etc. Not all of their flyers on the worlds and elite teams are 5' and under and weigh less than 120lbs. :)

Could I possibly get a copy of this?! I have one advanced flyer on my team this year and one very novice flyer - I think this would be very beneficial to her !

2k3hbp.jpg

11jvhn7.jpg
11jvhn7.jpg

Here guys- since I've received a lot of requests and they just keep coming-I'm gonna post them here. I think it should be fine bc it doesn't have anyone's name. Plus I'm on my phone and it's super hard to try to copy/paste these codes in every individual PM and/or request in this thread. :)

Last edited:
Back