All-Star Food At Espn Wws

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes to bringing food and drink into the venue - you can actually bring coolers (you just can't bring them into the Arena tent per a sign on the entrance which is why I know you can bring your own cooler), but there are a ton of options on site. I second the food truck versus the other concession suggestions, and there are several to choose from! Good luck to your team at the Summit!

The food at ESPN grill is overpriced and not good. I cringed every time I had to eat there. The food trucks sound like a better option. I love food trucks :)

Last edited:
Food trucks! I love 900 Degrees and there was also a lobster roll truck for something different. I'd rather pay $15 for a lobster roll than for a plate of fried stuff inside Josten's. But they do close earlier than the places inside the venues.

And they run out later in the day, so grab it while it's there! HAVE FUN & good luck ❤️

The feta fries from the mediterranean food truck, I'm just saying. So good. The food trucks have great food but are not very cheap. At Worlds, a pizza slice was $5 and falafel $11.

I always try to bring lots of snacks and drinks because that's definitely overpriced.

Yes, we ate at 900 Degrees each day. Judge away, lol. That is the CLEANEST mobile food vehicle I have ever experienced & the owners/workers are SO nice! I think I may have eaten 4 large snowcones. I was pretty heat-crazed; it could have been more....

Throw in spray tans and that could be a business :)

That would be BIG business- set up a tanning booth right outside of warmups. Athletes can make appointments for 1 hour before warmups. Hello orange beauties.

My old gym was certified to spray tan which I think made them a decent amount of money. Smart move. 25$ spray tan times 100 athletes= 2500$ per competition.

That would be BIG business- set up a tanning booth right outside of warmups. Athletes can make appointments for 1 hour before warmups. Hello orange beauties.

My old gym was certified to spray tan which I think made them a decent amount of money. Smart move. 25$ spray tan times 100 athletes= 2500$ per competition.
Do that at Worlds and Summit and you can cover a huge portion (or even the entirety) of a season of cheer tuition.

Some moms and I talked about this this weekend!!! $3 for a canned coke? Dude those food trucks are a $$$$ maker. I'll bring my own cooler full of cokes next year and sell them for a $1. #takingfundraisingtoanewlevel

Lol
I'm surprised Varsity even allows the food trucks. They'll probably have their own food brand we have to eat next year.

Back