All-Star For All You "encore" Fans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
For those that know what happened, you know we've had a rough start to the year so I wanted to share our progress!

And to all the Tri-State Encore fans thanks for all the love over the past few months!
Here's "Encore," now proudly Spirit Xplosion Fierce 5, as Senior Restricted 5. our music (thanks JR :) ) and a video of our first stunt

We love y'all!

http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/2089/spirit-xplosion-fierce-5

ps- there's a ball up at the beginning... this was back in september!

For those that know what happened, you know we've had a rough start to the year so I wanted to share our progress!

And to all the Tri-State Encore fans thanks for all the love over the past few months!
Here's "Encore," now proudly Spirit Xplosion Fierce 5, as Senior Restricted 5. our music (thanks JR :) ) and a video of our first stunt

We love y'all!

http://cheerlibrary.com/audio/2089/spirit-xplosion-fierce-5

ps- there's a ball up at the beginning... this was back in september!

Looooooove that stunt so much! oh my goodness<3

thanks! Small... It's basically the same team from last year (bc we WAY missed SE's tryouts and all) but we do have a couple Jersey girls that wanted to crossover

thats awesome its such a sad thing that happened with encore and they are definetly an amazing group of athletes thats such a blessing that the team didnt fall apart because of that though you guys look amazing have a great season

thanks soo much <3 .. hopefully we can pull it together .. deff. a rough start but a journey that im sure will be everything we wanted and thats just to have these girls compete together !!

Did I miss a thread about what happened? If you don't want to put it on the boards can you message me? Y'all left your gym for another, the whole team?

Long story short, the owner let go the 2 head coaches (myself and TopThat143 ^) I guess we'll call it irreconcilable differences since anything else I say will make it look like I'm talking trash which is not what I'm trying to do. Anyway, subsequently a total of 9 coaches left the gym. 75% of last years encore left as well (1 stayed and 3 took the year off). The gym is now being run by brand new staff and we were happily welcomed by Spirit Xplosion so that our girls would be able to stay together coached by the people who have coached them for 4,5 or even 6 years for some.
We are looking forward to an exciting season as our first as level 5 :)

Back