All-Star Ga Vs. Rays - Again

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Carolina may be the first USC, but they are not THE USC. Not to the rest of the world. Then they call themselves Carolina, and no one thinks of them for that one, either. Poor Gamecocks... They only name they truly "own" is a fighting chicken. Lol.... JK

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

WHO ARE YOU?

Whoever you are, I'm on assuming your a Clemson fan also..

South Carolina may be the first USC, but they are not THE USC. Not to the rest of the world. Then they call themselves Carolina, and no one thinks of them for that one, either. Poor Gamecocks... They only name they truly "own" is a fighting chicken. Lol.... JK

this pertains to this thread how?…...

Ok so I actually cheered at GA from sophomore year and I quit halfway through my senior year (for several reasons) so I know what goes on there.

I'm not going to shoot my mouth off in public because I don't want anyone attacking me (I have finals to study for and fights are too distracting ;)) but I will say that JP uses college placement in a negative way when you are in his gym. He uses it as a way to keep his athletes doing what he wants them to do. If any one does something that he doesn't like, starts to disagree with him, or threatens to leave, he tells them that he will ruin their college cheer career.

Also, someone mentioned something about how if he picks on strangers then it must be bad for the kids who actually cheer there... let's just say oh boy it can be.

I will say that his gym was really goo in the past (hence why I chose to cheer there), but IMO they have not been nearly as good recently. Now I'm retired and haven't been to any comps this past season, but from his placement at worlds and other comps, I can't imagine that they were the "by the way theres 11 of us" GA that they used to be.
Natalie.gif

Also bc apparently my CP came home one day telling me that she was a Carolina fan AND thanks to a particular team mom you might know, she had one of her casts done in Carolina blue. ;)

Also bc apparently my CP came home one day telling me that she was a Carolina fan AND thanks to a particular team mom you might know, she had one of her casts done in Carolina blue. ;)
one of her casts? as in she had multiple at once, or multiple over the course of her cheer career??

I was picking with ACEDAD about his post. Touchy!

And caa... Nope, not klympsun.

Sorry all. Not meant to derail the thread at all! Just had to defend my school! I'll be walking across the stage with a diploma from the REAL USC (the one in South Carolina) on Friday!

Jamie Parrish denotes it as USC probably because he graduated and cheered there. Although he might not be an alum we want to claim right now hahaha. South Carolina has a bunch of Atlanta area athletes on our team. I know there are several GA and Rays athletes. (and of course some CEA alum as well)

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

one of her casts? as in she had multiple at once, or multiple over the course of her cheer career??
Neither kinda..lol
She broke both her ulna and radius and had to have surgery bc her bones wouldn't set. They put plates and screws in them and they had to remove the plates and screws after ~6m, so she had two surgeries. Plus it was a different cast every couple of weeks. The big one where you can't move anything and your arm is shaped like an "l" and then the one from the elbow to the hand., etc.

Neither kinda..lol
She broke both her ulna and radius and had to have surgery bc her bones wouldn't set. They put plates and screws in them and they had to remove the plates and screws after ~6m, so she had two surgeries. Plus it was a different cast every couple of weeks. The big one where you can't move anything and your arm is shaped like an "l" and then the one from the elbow to the hand., etc.
The L ones are miserable! darn I thought I found someone like me. Although I'd never wish two broken elbows on anyone lol so I guess it's good to hear that she didn't have them!

The L ones are miserable! darn I thought I found someone like me. Although I'd never wish two broken elbows on anyone lol so I guess it's good to hear that she didn't have them!
Oh you had multiple ones at once or something?
FYI she was 6yr old and 36 lbs. :confused:

The cast must have weighed almost as much as her!:p
LOL
Apparently the little booger was slipping it off at night once her swelling went down enough! I was mortified when I found out (at the Ortho of course) bc instead of having to saw it off of her, they noticed it could just slip right off-which is when they questioned her. I'm just thankful that it did not require more work after that!!

Latest posts

Back