All-Star Gbe Lime 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AS A PARENT of A LiMER...i WOULD LOVE 2 SAY...THANK U from THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 4 all THE KiND WORDS & SUPPORT!! :D THESE KiDZ ARE TRUELY AMAZiNG...WORKiNG SoOO HARD EVERY DAY & BEiNG TAUGHT by their iNCREDiBLE GBE COACHES...<3 CHEROKEE & JORDAN <3...DON'T STOP BELiEViN!!
WALT DiSNEY ONCE SAiD...."ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRU iF U HAVE THE COURAGE 2 PURSE THEM"...
LiME is DEFiNiTLY GOiN 4 iT & TAKE iT FROM ME....iF U GET THE CHANCE 2 C THEM TAKE THE STAGE LiVE...
U WiLL FALL iN LOVE with THESE SWEET KiDZ...they WiLL GiVE U THE CHiLLS!!
HERE'S 2 A KiLLER SEASON...WE CAN'T WAiT 2 C U ALL & WiSH U THE BEST OF LUCK!!!
MUCH LOVE!!! :rolleyes:
PS: tHe GiRLz LOVE TRADiN TEE'S & MAKiN NEW FRiENDZ...REPLY & i CAN ARRAGE iT!!

We have always have loved GBE!!! We watch them at comps and I'm always rushing the stage to find a good spot to watch :) Great job girls!!

AS A PARENT of A LiMER...i WOULD LOVE 2 SAY...THANK U from THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART 4 all THE KiND WORDS & SUPPORT!! :D THESE KiDZ ARE TRUELY AMAZiNG...WORKiNG SoOO HARD EVERY DAY & BEiNG TAUGHT by their iNCREDiBLE GBE COACHES...<3 CHEROKEE & JORDAN <3...DON'T STOP BELiEViN!!
WALT DiSNEY ONCE SAiD...."ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRU iF U HAVE THE COURAGE 2 PURSE THEM"...
LiME is DEFiNiTLY GOiN 4 iT & TAKE iT FROM ME....iF U GET THE CHANCE 2 C THEM TAKE THE STAGE LiVE...
U WiLL FALL iN LOVE with THESE SWEET KiDZ...they WiLL GiVE U THE CHiLLS!!
HERE'S 2 A KiLLER SEASON...WE CAN'T WAiT 2 C U ALL & WiSH U THE BEST OF LUCK!!!
MUCH LOVE!!! :rolleyes:
PS: tHe GiRLz LOVE TRADiN TEE'S & MAKiN NEW FRiENDZ...REPLY & i CAN ARRAGE iT!!

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but please don't post in all caps (with a random lowercase). It makes it look like you are shouting (or 12).

And all the "z"s in there! And using all those numbers instead of words. And the symbols and....Well yeah, it's hard to read!

how could you not be a lime fan?! :confused:
I know i know... its weird and i'm like the only one in the world. I guess there's only room in my heart for one citrus fruit. I really should lveo them, my favorite part of routine is stunts...... but they jsut don't always do it for me. that could change this year though.

This post is from one of the most loving moms on our team :) She always types this way, and everyone loves it. If you met her you would love her too!

It has nothing to do with a lack of love and enthusiasm. And while in the inner circle it can be viewed in a very positive way, I know on this message board typing like that goes over like a turd in a punch bowl. Different styles for different environments. People around here would be less likely to give anything she said any credence even if it was the smartest thing ever said on here. Gotta know your audience and environment. So it was more to help her out.

King lol you crack me up that is just Jen she loves her expressive ways and we adore her! She is actually our awesome Cheer Store manager and adores everyone :) This is how I receive texts from her :)

Drew Pate and there is nothing wrong with only loving on citrus and we do to. You have no idea how we look up to Orange they are amazing and to even be compared to them holy crap that is crazy to us. Our girls truly have grown a bond with Green and most of the girls have become great friends and are now on Orange and we love that. It is ok to have a favorite but the best part is we adore them too! The only thing I ask is respect the kids because every one works just has hard ;)

King lol you crack me up that is just Jen she loves her expressive ways and we adore her! She is actually our awesome Cheer Store manager and adores everyone :) This is how I receive texts from her :)

Drew Pate and there is nothing wrong with only loving on citrus and we do to. You have no idea how we look up to Orange they are amazing and to even be compared to them holy crap that is crazy to us. Our girls truly have grown a bond with Green and most of the girls have become great friends and are now on Orange and we love that. It is ok to have a favorite but the best part is we adore them too! The only thing I ask is respect the kids because every one works just has hard ;)

Oh Cherokee, you make me smile. And your kids are very talented. No matter everyones citrus preference no one can deny y'all are good!

Thank you so much for all of the support. We all apreiate it more than you know. The girls have bee. Working so hard all summer and this is the routine that was out on the floor the first weekend in OCt. For the people who love it thank you for the people critizing thank you and please remember these ladies are working super hard this season and are on of the only level 5 teams who have hit the floor in early OCt even in september. So proud of them. You are right things were watered down but we do have more in store and with positive critique we will make sure to put on a great show for all of you. Please respect these awese kids because at gbe it snit just about the jackets tropes or globes it is about making great kids in all aspects of life. We teach important life lessons through the sport of cheer and love what our kids grow up to be. Proud of our whole program and thank you so much for your support. Let's go lime ;)

Cherokee they look great!! I'm loving the pyramid!! :D

Back