Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm Maddie, I'm a sarcastic so-and-so. But hey, you might like me!

I used to cheer on a Jnr L3 squad, quit in August. And I miss it lots!

Nowadays I'm a dancer and a pageant girl, i just love competing and being on stage.

Fb me, but message me first saying you're a fierce boarder! Madeleine Olivia Jamieson-Craw <3

haaii, i'm Madison, I cheered for Power Cheer! Allstars, Small Senior 5, for 2 years, High School Varsity for 2 years. and now I cheer at Epic Cheer Company. International Coed 5 Diamonds. :)
3/4 of the songs on my iPod are cheer mixes. I am known for my bows on my team, and never* come to practice without one. CEA is my absolute favorite. :)

Hi jerah. I'm from the philippines too. 4 or 5 years ago, the first vid i have seen was maryland twisters f5 way back 2005 and I fell in love with it. I'm not a cheerleader, but i'm one big allstar/college/asian cheerleading enthusiast and geek. I used to collect music
Hey . . . are u still in the Philippines? If not, when was the last u paid visit? I love that im not the only one. . .

I'm Kate, I'm from England and I cheer for Aviator Allstars! I was also on the staff for the first ever European JamFest, which was so much fun! I'd love to go to the US JamFest one day!

Hey! My name is Moriah. I have cheered for 13 years with various teams. I have been cheering with CEA for 4 years on 7 different teams in 3 different cities. Cheerleading is what I love most in life. I am currently in college going for a sports management major so I can share the thing I love most with other people.

Hey Hey! I'm Raychel, or "Red". I cheer on ECE Fame in CT, & was on ECE AG 6 in MA last year.. Before that I cheered on teams at both Celebrity & East Elite. I'm probably best known for my massive hair. ;)

I'm not new but I just recently discovered this thread..

I'm Lauren!! I'm 16 and a sophomore in high school. I've been cheering for six years now with only one season of All Stars (was gonna continue the next year but my parents said if i didn't get straight A's then i couldn't so I just did dance) at American All Stars in 07/08 and loved it!! I now cheer on JV at my high school and hope to make varsity next year seeing as I'm working on my tumbling (almost have a standing back handspring by myself if I stop being so scared of falling and breaking something). I love to talk and play guitar. I'm OBSESSED with shiny things and sparkly bows :)

Add me on Facebook- Lauren Wires (BUT MESSAGE ME AND SAY YOU'RE FROM THE FIERCE BOARD FIRST!!)

Hi my name is Alex and I cheer for Spirit of Texas on their senior open 5 team. I'm a senior in high school and even though I'm old/young enough to be a super senior next year I have yet to decide if I will. This is my third year cheering but I was a gymnast before that. As of now I'm hoping to head out to California for college at USC.

I'm the dad of a 7-year-old cp on a mini 2 team who's still figuring out what the heck is going on. :)

I'm the dad of a 7-year-old cp on a mini 2 team who's still figuring out what the heck is going on. :)

Don't worry, your cp will have it figured out in no time!

:cool:

Hi all, I'm Patrick...

- Cheered for University of Waterloo and coached there as well for a number of years.
- Came back to competitive cheerleading when open teams appeared on the radar (CCi, PCG Vipers, Cheersport Sharks and currently PCT Cobras).
- Was a member of Team Canada in '09.

For a sub-200lb guy I stunt pretty good but I'm always working on improving. I come from the bad ol' days when guys were expected to just stunt and during dance/tumbling we threw baskets or nuggeted. Learning to tumble at my advanced age is the hardest part of being on an all-star team. My goal for 2011 is to have a layout before the end of the calendar year, not sure about twisting as I don't want to risk one of my knees needing a second ACL surgery.

Also, while I'm no grammar-nazi, I still die a little inside every time I read poorly constructed/spelled posts.

Back