Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sean Sutton, owner of Cheer Force One. Locations in Alabama: Mobile, Daphne, and Brewton. We also have a gym in Ocean Springs, MS. I cheered for Jaxco All Stars (small gym from MS - not around anymore) in 2001-2002, and then I cheered at Coast All Stars (small gym from MS - now a Cheer Force One location) from 2002-2004.

I'm McKenna, currently don't cheer anywhere because of coaching issuses at my allstar gym but next year is college and who knows what will happen!

I'm Colleen. I'm a Junior in high school. This is my 9th year cheering. I cheer at Tri-state allstars in PA. I'm on Envy the large senior 3 team. I've been at Tri-state all of my 9 years of cheering cause i just love the people so much :) I cheered for my high school during my freshman year and quit after that because I couldn't stand it. But yeah I'm really nice so message me sometime i love to talk :)

Im Lamar From USA!! allstars in Virgina Im On M80s ( small senior 5 limited coed) An Entourage ( senior 5 open) ive been cheering for about 3 years now an i love ever second of it!!!!

I'm Nicole. I cheer in the UK for the Leeds Uni Celtics, we're a level 4 co-ed team (or we were last year!) but before I was on a team based in Birmingham called Stars Elite on their co-ed 3 and allgirl 4 teams
smile.png

Im jessika, age 17 from nj. On Jersey Elite senior 3 coed, and my highschool varsity. Completely obsessed and in love with Shooting stars and Justin Bieber. I want to go to Clemson and become a elementary teacher. Message me!

Im Kyle - I coach Senior 2, Senior 4 and Small Limited Coed 5 at Platinum Athletics in Saint Louis, Missouri. Ive cheered on Open Teams at Ice Athletics, Xtreme Cheer and Dance Force, and Illinois Cheer Company. I also cheered at Lindenwood University from 2006-2008. I do a lot of choreography for Rec. Programs, High Schools, Colleges and Allstar Gyms.

I'm Bria Leigh Nelson
I am from Ultimate Athletics in Illinois
I'm on Legacy Sm Senior 5 All-Girl

Back