All-Star Golden Globe.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No matter what, this will be an amazing year!

Brandon Black - all the way!
Woodlands Elite Generals
SSX
Stingrays Peach
Twist & Shout Obsession
F5

Fingers crossed for these awesome teams!

I would love to see GymTyme back on top! I don't believe they've won a gold in several years. Some other teams that are just starting to break through the mold: Louisiana Cheer Force Small Coed, Cheers and More Small All Girl, KC Cheer Small Coed, Cheer Tyme Large All Girl

Cheerforce from California
CEA ssx
Brandon black
Stingray steel but I LOVE TGLC
Cheerforce Aztecs
Spirit of Texas A team
Woodlands Elite generals

Defintiely SSX for Small Senior - Id like to see CJA place top 5 as well
Coed Elite for Large Senior Coed

Cali Aces for Medium all girl !
and even though I am a SE diehard, I can honestly say I wouldnt be mad is Shooting Stars came out on top just because its been a while !

What team/program would you like to see finally grab a gold this year? From programs where it would make their first gold ever.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I see most of the responses have been for team who have or were close to winning the gold.

I'd really like to see a "dark horse" team rise from nowhere and shock the heck out of everyone. THAT would be awesome!

I see most of the responses have been for team who have or were close to winning the gold.

I'd really like to see a "dark horse" team rise from nowhere and shock the heck out of everyone. THAT would be awesome!

Like some underground Japanese All Star Gym just show up with insane technique and never before seen choreography and blow everyone out of the water.

After the ca showcase yesterday I think cali coed has a very good chance of winning this year, they have very high energy and difficulty and cali is known for their good technique so if they hit both days I believe they'll take it home.

Back