All-Star Graduation Bow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 5, 2011
Looking for someone to make a cheer bow for my daughter's graduation. It has to fit on cap. School colors are red and white. Please submit ideas and cost. Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Side note...I can't believe promposal is a thing. I went to senior prom with my best friend and he asked me in a text message. I guess I'm old.
I am really old, for my Senior Prom I just had a note thrown over my shoulder while I was at my school locker. It read: Will you go to Prom with me? Yes or No.

Side note...I can't believe promposal is a thing. I went to senior prom with my best friend and he asked me in a text message. I guess I'm old.

I got asked to prom in a valentines day card.

I wasn't as much asked as I was told. It said "can't wait until prom"

Promposals caught on as a thing after Laguna Beach aired in 2004

I personally don't like them

I think promposals are so fun. I was a part of a few of them this year, including serenading my friend in front of her house. I'm not going to prom (worlds) so it's really fun for me to help out with them!

What bugs me is when girls fully EXPECT a guy to do something cute for them and get mad if it's not up to their standards.

I wasn't asked to prom. Me and my boyfriend were already dating for two years by the time prom rolled around, so it was just assumed that we were going together!

I think it's cute. I actuall had a few guys ordered bows in their favorite color(s) with PROM? written on them.....They were given to the girls as gifts....and the bow were beautiful.....

I probably do not want to know the answer to this... but what on God's earth is a "promposal bow"?

Unfortunately, exactly what it sounds like haha someone asking someone else to prom using a cheerleading bow that says something like "PROM?" on it.

Back