OT Guilty Pleasure Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Spend 20k a year to watch 36 young kids jump, fly, flip, hop, twist and dance around a mat for 150 seconds in lovely towns like Indy, DC, lanta all in the dead of winter, for that shot at the Milk Palace.

allgoodpeople said:
Spend 20k a year to watch 36 young kids jump, fly, flip, hop, twist and dance around a mat for 150 seconds in lovely towns like Indy, DC, lanta all in the dead of winter, for that shot at the Milk Palace.
love how you worded this

mynewobsession said:
allgoodpeople said:
love how you worded this

I love this :)

cheer music i always listen to even at school, and i get funny looks when i do the routines that go with them.

I love the Duggars. I watch it every day after school. Today's was a vintage episode, they only had 16 kids. :group hug:

I love HGTV and Food Network. I could probably go get my real estate licence and culinary arts degree tomorrow.

Cake Boss is my obsession. In fact, I'm watching it right now. Is it bad that I went to New York City and the highlight of my trip was going to meet crazy Jersey Pastry Chef's? Best Game Ever: http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/cake-boss/g ... -dash.html :thumbs up:

Jersey Shore. I can't help but pump my fists and wanna GTL every time I hear the situation.

although, I embrace my love for these so I don't really know if they're guilty pleasures? :lol:

I must admit I have been caught many times with my ipod in one ear in class working it out to cheer music. And I have got to love my guidettes. Snooki's backhandsprings in the club just killed me.

Back