All-Star Gym Names

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shoreline Wolverines? Shoreline Marvels? (You'd only have a problem if you named your teams after Marvel characters!) Lakeside, Lakeview, Lakeshore? Just combining things others have suggested!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I got a great name for you....Wait for it, Wait for it... Bedrock Intense AllStars and I will even allow you to use my moniker for your Mini or Tiny team - 'Pebbles'... Youth - Stones, Junior- Rocks, Senior 5 - Boulders/Granites, or any huge rock, etc... :D

I like Marvel All Stars. You could have a nickname of Big M. Your teams could be named after marvel comic book characters such as Wolverine, which is also Michigan States mascot. Go Blue.
Michigan State's mascot is a Spartan and their colors are green and white. Wolverines is the University of Michigan mascot. They are the ones who say Go Blue.

I realize that this doesn't help the op in any way, lol. But I couldn't help myself.

Sorry, I see that was already said. I'm on my phone and can't edit.

Carry on, and good luck with your gym!

You need a concept..... every gym with a recognizable image has a certain feel for their brand. What are your colors? What is the geography of your area like? How do you want your program to be known? Clean and deadly (like Stingrays)? Explosive and inspirational (like CEA)? Throw some ideas around and make a vision board. Good luck!

i honestly think something like Michigan athletics or michigan allstars is best. it makes the sport look more profesional and your gym look more professional. anything with fierce in the name makes me gag. i know im being dramatic but still:rolleyes::confused:

Kind of irrelevant, but as a die hard Michigan fan and future *hopeful* student, Michigan State are the Spartans and University of Michigan is the Wolverines ;)
My sister is a spartan grad and gets so annoyed when UofM and MSU get confused with each other.

Good luck to your new gym!!! I love thinking of names. Ironically, my oldest daughter who "retired" from all-star cheer and is now on her high schools competitive team, name is the Lake Shore Shorians! I also have a younger daughter who took a season off of all star to transition to a different gym (clean up skills, ect) and another one ready for the all star world next season! Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back