All-Star Gyms Merging In Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m4afnekTBZ1r9rdxs.gif

IM SO CONFUSED....

Is Spirit Force merging with anybody???

I'm not sure if spirit force is merging but what I am certain of is my daughter did not receive a trophy nor did the team have a banquet (or any other end of the season celebration)!!!! But I did receive an e-mail in reference to my child coming back for the 2012-2013 season. Why should I?!?!?!?

You can be 15 on a Jr team if your birthday falls before the cut off
Wouldn't your birthday have to fall after the cutoff? If you turned 15 on August 1st, you would not be legal on a Junior team which is 14 & under. If your b-day was September 1st, you would be legal because you were 14 on August 31st.

what is going on with nitros? i heard that they don't have any coaches for this location???? and that at the open house or try outs someone's father (who apparently has a criminial background) with no qualifications to do one mans was stunting and evaluating the kids??? that scares me, i don't want anyone putting my kid in the air if they aren't qualified and don't know what they are doing.

i know nitros is a good program just unsure as to what is going on at this location and if what i am hearing is true it doesn't sound like they will have any teams or be open long.
The info that you are receiving is so false it makes.me laugh! I love reading all the assumptions out there. There is no one there that is coaching that had a criminal back ground. They absolutely did not bus any kids in from DE...OMG people do you really believe that?!?! There was over 100 legitimate athletes there. All these nasty lies are coming out of the Fusion camp (I know this for a fact) They are doing and saying anything to make sure the Nitros fail in Frederick because it is going to affect their business. Being previously from Fusion I can say with out a doubt they are some of the most nastiest unclassiest people I've ever come into contact with. I suggest everyone who is interested go to the Nitros website and read it...it tells you everything you need to know!! The coachs name that is running Frederick is Louis Berman, yes he played football for the University of Maryland and he is qualified to coach cheer, read his bio on their website. Stop believing these nasty rumors!! And call it bashing, I dont care, I'm tired of Fusion and its minions saying whatever ever they want and no one calls them out on their bs.

I've heard the coach they hired to run the Frederick location is an ex-football player, so I'm not sure what his qualifications are to coach cheerleading, much less oversee the program. Yes, one of the dads was stunting kids at the open house and evaluating at tryouts, and, as far as I know, his only cheerleading experience comes from chauffeuring his own kids to and from practice. Upon a search of the Maryland Judiciary site, it is true that he has a criminal record. Not quite as disturbing as all of that, but shady nonetheless if true, is supposedly they bused athletes from the DE gym to Frederick to make it look like there were more kids at tryouts than there actually were.

If I were looking into this program, I'd have some really tough questions for the owners and thoroughly check it out myself before joining.
And what would be his "criminal" background and how long ago was it? Let me tell you this, I know the guy you are speaking of and the supposed "criminal" background and it is nothing BUT it shouldn't matter because HE is not coaching. He was stunting HIS daughter's and no one else's, I was there!!!!! He and his family are wonderful people and the lies that are being spread about them and Nitros are atriocious and I am tired of it. You and the other people that are spreading these lies need to be careful of the lies you spread because it is slander. And really, you just gonna throw that out there...that they bused kids from DE, really? I am gonna take a guess that you are from the Frederick area from another gym. I suggest you put out facts and quit spreading stupid lies. Really bused them from DE, LMAO!!! I can not wait to hear what lies you all comes up with next. And did you actually go and read Louis Berman's bio on Nitros website or are you just throwing that out there hoping that sticks too? Pathetic!!

aburg29 i noticed on the website that you directed me to that the coach running that location is not USASF certified. what about tumbling? is there a certified tumbling instructor for this location?everyone has been talking about qualified coaches, so i hope that this location has qualified, certified coaches there.

you did contradict yourself and prove that some of the rumors are true. so, a parent with a criminal record was out on the gym floor? i am glad to hear that he wasn't stunting any other children but for the sake of stephanie and glenn what if he droped his own kid and turned around and sued them? that to me sounds like a major liability.

as DJ mentioned, i have no special interest in the fredrick area as i live close to 2 hours from there. i do have friends that have kids who do cheer at nitros delaware location so i was shocked when i heard that information regarding fredrick. and as far as slander is concerned. the only one i have seen talking negatively about a gym is you slamming fusion.

aburg29 i noticed on the website that you directed me to that the coach running that location is not USASF certified. what about tumbling? is there a certified tumbling instructor for this location?everyone has been talking about qualified coaches, so i hope that this location has qualified, certified coaches there.

you did contradict yourself and prove that some of the rumors are true. so, a parent with a criminal record was out on the gym floor? i am glad to hear that he wasn't stunting any other children but for the sake of stephanie and glenn what if he droped his own kid and turned around and sued them? that to me sounds like a major liability.

as DJ mentioned, i have no special interest in the fredrick area as i live close to 2 hours from there. i do have friends that have kids who do cheer at nitros delaware location so i was shocked when i heard that information regarding fredrick. and as far as slander is concerned. the only one i have seen talking negatively about a gym is you slamming fusion.
You just gave that post the :deadhorse:

Back