All-Star Gymtyme Opens In Lockport Illinois

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Without knowing any details, it seems this could be a good thing. The owners of GymTyme have run two very well respected programs for years. With the drama that IL seems to breed, they're certainly jumping into a pool of sharks, but I think they can take it. It may offer a solid gym option for kids who transitioned out of all star because of the nightmare that IL all star seems to be.

Imagine if businesses were NOT allowed to do this ....

1 Apple store, 1 Target, 1 Nieman Marcus, 1 Best Buy, 1 Gap store, 1 Wendy's, 1 Chevrolet dealer, 1 Exxon station, 1 Starbucks, etc.....
But business is in a completely different sphere than HS cheer. The ability to franchise is a blessing in business.

Without knowing any details, it seems this could be a good thing. The owners of GymTyme have run two very well respected programs for years. With the drama that IL seems to breed, they're certainly jumping into a pool of sharks, but I think they can take it. It may offer a solid gym option for kids who transitioned out of all star because of the nightmare that IL all star seems to be.
Never thought about that :eek:. I'm sure GT can handle it though, they seem drama-free.

Gymtyme has two locations already??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why I was excited for it. I'm veeerrryyy hesitant to allow my daughter to go back to cheer because of how IL cheer is. Sigh...

Has anyone associated with GT Louisville acknowledged this or made their own announcement?? Cheer updates tweeted something hours ago and tagged GT but there hasn't been any type of response from GT on the congrats.

This is why I was excited for it. I'm veeerrryyy hesitant to allow my daughter to go back to cheer because of how IL cheer is. Sigh...
I've been told that the drama is prevalent in high school cheer over there as well.

So, so far:

Cheer Athletics: TX--->NC
Fame: VA--->England
GymTyme: KY--->IL

Who else?

Well, tbh, only one of those isn't a MASSIVE jump. I mean, Illinois borders Kentucky at least. No shade at the other two; I sang Fame's praises, but this jump doesn't seem like such a jump to me.

Back