Hardest Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hard, how? I wouldn't want my cp to have to compete in Large Coed or Small Sr, but for different reasons.

I think its Large all girl level 5 because its harder to found strong and tall girl who can bring power to projection and hit the hardest stunt .Im not saying that boys are better but they have more stregth in their legs and arm ,so ones you found some I think its easier to upgrade your team level of difficulty.I respect all girl team because I know they worked harder and have to basicly be PERFECT to win. What do you think ?

KJVCHEER said:
I think its Large all girl level 5 because its harder to found strong and tall girl who can bring power to projection and hit the hardest stunt .Im not saying that boys are better but they have more stregth in their legs and arm ,so ones you found some I think its easier to upgrade your team level of difficulty.I respect all girl team because I know they worked harder and have to basicly be PERFECT to win. What do you think ?
No. Cheetahs, smoed, any other coed teams have to work just as hard as WCSS, F5, or SE. Not saying large all girl teams aren't AMAZING, because they are, but to say they work harder than coed teams is rude. And any team has to be "basicly" perfect to win. Also please try using spellcheck next time, it was incredibly hard to read your post.

I would say Small All Girl cause its always brutal with so many teams in the division that it really is a day of division. I love watching Large All Girl 5 too, love me some F5!

The mediums. It's new, a lot of teams have changed to these divisions and there's really no front runner, and we can't really look at previous years. At least that's my opinion.

Defiitely Sm all girl 5 because it tends to be the biggest division and more teams equals more competition. Although it is a lot more difficult to put together a good large coed team simply because so many boys with talent are hard to come by

Back