OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
They sell a Naked Basics Eyeliner that is amazing!!! The one I have is Venus/Crave..I guess the idea is that the eyeliner matches up with eye shadows from the palette.

They have a few different colors to choose from, but it's a two ended pencil...The one I have is brown (crave) on one end and a creamy white (Venus) on the other end. The colors beautiful and lasts all day. The white is great to use on your inner corner and top lid. I think it was $16

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They sell a Naked Basics Eyeliner that is amazing!!! The one I have is Venus/Crave..I guess the idea is that the eyeliner matches up with eye shadows from the palette.

They have a few different colors to choose from, but it's a two ended pencil...The one I have is brown (crave) on one end and a creamy white (Venus) on the other end. The colors beautiful and lasts all day. The white is great to use on your inner corner and top lid. I think it was $16

That sounds so perfect!!! I definitely need it. The Naked Basics palette is my favorite of all time (which surprised me) and Venus and Crave are easily two of my fav eyeshadows

So I have problems with my pores. Which product is the best to erase or hide pores? I heard about Maybelline babyskin one. Anything else?
i used baby skin under my makeup a few times as a primer and my makeup came right off in like an hour. I don't like it and maybe I've just used it wrong because my best friend loves it

I know its not make up but i highly recommend Eye lash extensions. I have had them since worlds and love them. They are expensive but worth it in my opinion

I've always wanted extensions but lacked the money to get them. For anyone who wants them but wants a cheaper alternative I HIGHLY recommend Younique's 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. I just bought it and that stuff is incredible. I don't understand how the fibers stay in place with the mascara but after using like 3 coats, it looks like I have a set of false lashes on.

I have the eye brow pencil and I think I got it in too light of a color cause it doesnt really work that well. I get my eyebrows waxed at the benefit brow bar at ulta and they always use the brow zing to fill them in when they finish and they always look so good.
Someone told me that Elf Cosmetics, from the drugstore, has something really similar to it for just a few dollars. I haven't used either of them yet, but I think I'm going to try the Elf one and if I really like it, I'll buy a name brand one!

Yeah Elf has one. There are some side by side comparisons on youtube but majority say just splurge on the benefit one since it lasts forever and it easier to work with.
I believe it! Benefit has such good products all around. Their highlighters are to dieeee for.

i used baby skin under my makeup a few times as a primer and my makeup came right off in like an hour. I don't like it and maybe I've just used it wrong because my best friend loves it
well the reason it didn't work is because the product isn't meant to be used as a primer.

Next week may just be a good time to get it. Starting Sunday with an 40 dollar benefit purchase you get this set with like three deluxe samples. I believe its their Hula bronzer, They're Real and one more thing.
omg thats great!! thanks for lettign me know :)

Next week may just be a good time to get it. Starting Sunday with an 40 dollar benefit purchase you get this set with like three deluxe samples. I believe its their Hula bronzer, They're Real and one more thing.

what?! bless you for sharing this. are we talking sephora or ulta? or just benefit?

does anyone subscribe to ipsy. I saw some people but the posts were old and some people were interested. I got my May bag and I wanna hear if anyone got theirs!

does anyone subscribe to ipsy. I saw some people but the posts were old and some people were interested. I got my May bag and I wanna hear if anyone got theirs!
Yes! I've had my subscription for about four months now and I love it. I get so excited when I see the metallic pink package in my mail box haha

Back