High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our varsity is getting 3 new uniforms. 1 for home games, 1 for away and 1 for competition. Im really excited about them even though im on JV. We got varsity's old ones which is fine for me because they're only 2 years old and really comfortable. Also they're what Morehead State's all girl has so im happy:)

The team I coach is getting shorts this year as we will no longer be cheering for football, only girls basketball and occasional girls volleyball. Its an allgirl private school. As soon as I have a mockup I will post the picture.

The team I coach is getting shorts this year as we will no longer be cheering for football, only girls basketball and occasional girls volleyball. Its an allgirl private school. As soon as I have a mockup I will post the picture.

an all girl private school with a football team? :confused:

Sophieann is right we have an all boy school across the street that the girls used to cheer for until this year for their football and basketball teams. The students when they are jr and sr can crossover for classes. They have proms together and various other activites but are run as two seperate schools.

calicheercoach10 said:
Sophieann is right we have an all boy school across the street that the girls used to cheer for until this year for their football and basketball teams. The students when they are jr and sr can crossover for classes. They have proms together and various other activites but are run as two seperate schools.

Just noticed your name is "Cali" cheer coach! Southern California by any chance? :)

165153_10150403735275601_567530600_17233139_2885011_n.jpg

This is Northgates uniform from 2010-2011 season. I believe they will remain the same but with some small changes due to issues.
Isn't that a school in Georgia lol?

Back