High School high school uniforms! SHOW THEM OFFF :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't tell from the picture but is that "C" the same as the University of Cincinnati "C"?? If so do they not have it trademarked?

Good eye! (and good question....however, it may be just the teensy tiniest bit off, thus making it OK).

Good eye! (and good question....however, it may be just the teensy tiniest bit off, thus making it OK).

My mom yells at me for paying so much attention to detail and what people are wearing lol. There probably is something a bit different about it or I would imagine the company wouldn't have let them use it.

@ztaprincess

The differences are that the UC logo has an underline, and one of the claws is larger than the others (the 2nd form the right). On the HS uniform there is no underline and all of the claws are the same size. I think the font for the C is also different.

cinwxRLCINCl.jpg

ah thanks. I didn't google a picture so I forgot about the underline part. Knew the concept looked familiar though.

Are you a former Rochestarian too 0r just a fan of Fairport?

Well, my friend grew up there, and is thinking of moving the family back, so the first thing I had to do was check out cheer in the area (she can check schools and cost of living. I'll check cheer.) Though I understand the teams there are quite good, the unis I saw online were...um, not my fave.

Well, my friend grew up there, and is thinking of moving the family back, so the first thing I had to do was check out cheer in the area (she can check schools and cost of living. I'll check cheer.) Though I understand the teams there are quite good, the unis I saw online were...um, not my fave.
Fairport is arguably one of the best teams in section 5. The state of NY doesn't consider cheerleading a sport in high school, so there are no state championships but I'm sure Fairport would be a top contender! It's a great town/village and I'm sure your friend's family would love it there :) I know I've spoken to Just-A-Mom about it if that's who you're referring to haha, come back to Rochester!

although i am bias because i live in fairport i have to agree with everything @carlykayyy said. i LOVE it here. you wont have to worry about cheer here in fairport our highschool team is great, 3 time sectional champions and 2 time national and grand champions! our entire program (freshmen, JV, and Varsity) has been undefeated for the past 2 years! there are also some great allstar programs that would be close to home!
oh and i saw our new unis today and i personally LOVE them, i will see if i am allowed to post it:)

Front:
363434383.jpg

Back:
363436009-7d5b6259648b2704688acc1c7bfbde72.4e396978-scaled.jpg

We just got these uniforms last year :) If we get anything on it and it won't come out then we have to pay like $80 for it!

Fairport is arguably one of the best teams in section 5. The state of NY doesn't consider cheerleading a sport in high school, so there are no state championships but I'm sure Fairport would be a top contender! It's a great town/village and I'm sure your friend's family would love it there :) I know I've spoken to Just-A-Mom about it if that's who you're referring to haha, come back to Rochester!

Yes, it is me that @Mamarazzi is talking about! :D

I am definitely planning on returning to my hometown of Fairport within the next year or two, unless this other thing in my life changes that (yes, a MAN...:oops: - but he's from there too...so maaaayyyybeeee I could persuade him to go back...). I absolutely loved growing up there, so I know my cp would too. @cheergirl4444 when can we see the new uniforms??? Do you know who made them?

Who do most teams use for your uniforms? I have used Team Cheer, Athletica, and Varsity. I have to pick someone new next season and right now they aren't liking Varsity prices and I don't like the experiences I've had from other companies.

Back