All-Star How Did It All Start?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kinda lost a bet with the cheerleading coach(/favorite person alive) of my high school, and the rest is history...no joke

i did ballet, the whole dancing thing till i was in 6th grade. but i'd loved cheerleading my whole life except my parents would pay so much for dance. i saw a few videos of erica (the ones from like 4 years ago) and fell inlove with stunting and tumbling. i started sideline and tumbling in 7th grade, quit dance, and loved cheerleading ever since!

It was a loooong time ago. But, my sister, brother, and myself would watch UCA high school nationals on tv. LOL. Then, I caught an allstar competition on tv and began to get curious. I didn't know anything about competitive cheerleading. Then, the cheerleading coach at my school convinced me and some football players to tryout. We did and the guy (most amazing person ever) who help our cheerleading squad was an all-star coach. He told me I should come tryout for his team I did. Ended up on GA Allstars Lrg Coed and the rest is history.

i was really shy when i was little, and all the "popular girls" were on the town's pop warner team, so at first i did it to make friends. and my coach ended up being a coach at the gym i cheer at and wanted me to try out, so i tried out for the all star team and pretty much lived for cheerleading.

My CP started with rec football cheer in the 4th grade. The end of the season they have a showcase for all the area rec teams and she was amazed at the skills some of those girls had. The next year in rec they offered 2 tumbling sessions at the local all star gym and they also offered a half year all star program, that was 4 years years ago and she lives for cheer.

I started gymnastics when I was about 3 I think, but quit when I twisted my ankle. I started tumbling again when I was 8, and then my momma surprised me and put me on the little gymnastics gyms "cheer" team. (We were awful... :confused: ) So a year later, I went to my first all star gym and I've been an addict ever since! :p

Back