All-Star How Horrible Can We Be?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There goes my idea of a youtube reality show, where I would be going out to bars and doing tuck checks. Apparently people don't find that as funny as I do...

Funniest tuck check of my life was at a bar in VA Beach. We did a tuck check in the parking lot and one of the guys bit the curb. We had to take a cab to the ER instead of back to our hotel. Verdict: broken nose.

Funniest tuck check of my life was at a bar in VA Beach. We did a tuck check in the parking lot and one of the guys bit the curb. We had to take a cab to the ER instead of back to our hotel. Verdict: broken nose.

Sorry this is off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. What does your coach make you do if you don't land your tuck during a tuck check??

Sorry this is off topic, but I didn't want to start a new thread. What does your coach make you do if you don't land your tuck during a tuck check??

My college coach never did tuck checks on us. Obviously, the drunken tuck check was not officially sanctioned. This one was a staff tuck check.

Yeah, usually it's just college kids/coaches out at the bar doing tuck checks. Which makes it THAT much better.

Yeah, usually it's just college kids/coaches out at the bar doing tuck checks. Which makes it THAT much better.

The two best scenarios:
1. tuck check when there are no other cheerleaders around and you freak people out
2. tuck check when you discover other cheerleaders, that you don't know, in the bar as a result of the tuck check

The two best scenarios:
1. tuck check when there are no other cheerleaders around and you freak people out
2. tuck check when you discover other cheerleaders, that you don't know, in the bar a as a result of the tuck check
Watched a tuck check at one of the coaches parties at a competition I was judging....
-Coach was drunk and talking about how great he is at tumbling..
-Other coaches pulled the "I betcha cant do that anymore" card on drunk coach
-Drunk coach fully preps himself for a standing full (including the mental check while swinging arms around)
-Drunk coach performs a standing full, but crashes into the LCD TV behind him, and the TV completely OWNED the coach.

as I sat there and watched all of this... I thought to myself "BEST COACHES PARTY EVER"!

Back