All-Star How Long Have You Been On The Boards??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been lurking on and off since 2013. Lately, aka the past week, I've been posting more because I've figured out that if I keep fierce board's page open on my cell phone I'll check it more often. Now I am checking the boards every second of the day! But who is counting? :D

Pro -X. I want to say I found the boards after watching videos of tumbling and stunting - I was so impressed -my daughter was on a youth team then.

I answered this thread twice! Whoops! :)

Last edited:
Almost 5 years for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProX died around 08 maybe. The Memorial Day Weekend that lives in infamy. Then came the "imiss" version, which eventually because fierce. I want to say I've been around since 06 or so
Did something crazy happen? Besides the ProX boards being taken down?

I was a lurker at the very end of the pro x days, lurked more during imiss, don't remember if I ever posted then though. I had a different account/username then and at the beginning of fierce, so I have no idea. Dang it's been a while.

I lurked for a while, and here I am. I'm pretty sure I joined because I wanted to see the pictures of new uniforms for worlds in 2011 and you couldn't without an account.

Five years?? Holy cow...I remember that when I was really little, 9-10 years ago, guys from ProX (Craig and someone else) came and did our choreography, so my mom joined the ProX board and followed it all the way up until now. I think I still have my youth medium ProX sports bra somewhere at home!

have been on the board for just a few months after 10yrs in allstar cheer and now by CPs arent cheering - lol

Back