All-Star How Many Gyms Are In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most of the gyms in Nevada are located in Las Vegas. There are a few in Reno.

Las Vegas: (all within a 30-45 min. drive):

California Allstars (cp's gym)
Las Vegas Elements
Vegas Cheer Authority
Las Vegas Allstars (only one level/team)
Perfection Cheer Academy (only levels 1/2)

Reno:
Five Star Athletics
Reno Elite

ugh, am I the only one who wishes Pittsburgh would form some mega merger and create a team that could DOMINATE their division? So much talent spread throughout all those gyms!
I agree 100%.. I feel bad for some of the smaller programs because they lose some good kids to some of the bigger names. and I mean how does one kid pick what program they even want to cheer for with so many big and talented names in the same area!

I'm in Jersey and these are all within like an hourish. I'm around CJA, World Cup, Cheer University, Jersey All Stars, Jersey Athletics (former Hamilton Starz), Spirit Factory, NJ Explosion, South Jersey Storm, NJ Heat, and Jersey Elite.

I'm in Jersey and these are all within like an hourish. I'm around CJA, World Cup, Cheer University, Jersey All Stars, Jersey Athletics (former Hamilton Starz), Spirit Factory, NJ Explosion, South Jersey Storm, NJ Heat, and Jersey Elite.
Damn all of you Jersey people and your plethora of great gyms!!! :D And to think I refused to live there because that is where dh is from and where my inlaws live....

Within 30 minutes of me:
VIP Athletics Vipers
Eastern Elite
Stars All Star Cheerleading
Lunar All Stars

Within an hour give/take of me:
Maryland Twisters
Maryland All Stars
East Coast Nitros
VIP Athletics Kent Island
Mid-Atlantic Elite
Titanium
East Coast Majestic
Tri-State Cheernastics

Those are only the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I am positive there are at least 10 more within an hour.

Damn all of you Jersey people and your plethora of great gyms!!! :D And to think I refused to live there because that is where dh is from and where my inlaws live....
We have so many great gyms as compensation because this is where your dh is from and where your in-laws live ;)

I cheered at Charlotte Allstars for a while. When CEA charlotte opened up everyone was so excited. the next thing I knew.. half of our best teammates had switched over. Two years later, CA opens up and another half of us go over there. My teammates were split between three major gyms. These gyms are no farther than around 30-45 minutes away from each other. I constantly think, if all these amazing athletes would pick one gym and stop splitting up and hopping around whenever they're unhappy, you could easily combine these three gyms and have a worlds team that would place high.

I cheered at Charlotte Allstars for a while. When CEA charlotte opened up everyone was so excited. the next thing I knew.. half of our best teammates had switched over. Two years later, CA opens up and another half of us go over there. My teammates were split between three major gyms. These gyms are no farther than around 30-45 minutes away from each other. I constantly think, if all these amazing athletes would pick one gym and stop splitting up and hopping around whenever they're unhappy, you could easily combine these three gyms and have a worlds team that would place high.
A lot of people say that, but I actually like options. The Charlotte area is so lucky to have 3 reputable programs in the area, because different styles suit different athletes. Some folks may do really well with the CEA style of coaching, which others may prefer CA, and other athletes may want the Christian environment that CAS provides. Different strokes for different folks.

Honestly, it is a great idea. According to my algebra 2 teacher, we are ranked number 1 for education? Also, you got to love the shore during the summer. Plus, there is so many amazing talented cheerleading gym's its crazy. You got team gunz from CJA which was on TV and is amazing. WC with amazing teams, Jersey all stars with unbelievable teams, Cheer University has amazing teams, and etc:

We have 3 small cheer programs in our county....One competes rec and the other two compete all star. They're all newer programs with two of the three just starting in 2013. We do have one elite gym in the area....only about an hour drive. So people have been commuting there for years.

There are about 6 programs within an hour of me. Only two with worlds teams. So the rest are still new/growing.

We have 3 small cheer programs in our county....One competes rec and the other two compete all star. They're all newer programs with two of the three just starting in 2013. We do have one elite gym in the area....only about an hour drive. So people have been commuting there for years.
Trying to figure out which is the elite gym :) I really can't keep up with the openings and closings in my area. Actually, it's mostly closings, but then you hear that there's still one team in a location. And some gymnastic gyms have AS teams for a year or two, stop them, then start them back up. Lot of flux in the area right now. I'm interested to see if WC continues to expand westward :)

Back