All-Star How Many Gyms Are In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trying to figure out which is the elite gym :) I really can't keep up with the openings and closings in my area. Actually, it's mostly closings, but then you hear that there's still one team in a location. And some gymnastic gyms have AS teams for a year or two, stop them, then start them back up. Lot of flux in the area right now. I'm interested to see if WC continues to expand westward :)

CheerTyme...they're the only program that has stayed in our area for any length of time. Lots of program start-up and then are done within the first few years...trying to not let that happen to ours!!

In Phoenix Arizona now. We have a large amount of gyms here. I am not tied to a gym, just do choreography. Ive seen a lot of growth in the gyms around the valley.

Central/North Valley
Fame AllStars - Phoenix
FX Cheer - Anthem
K & K Cheer Empire - Phoenix
Arizona Royals - Phoenix

East Valley

Desert Storm - Scottsdale
Pacific Coach Magic - Scottsdale
California All Stars - Scottsdale
Arizona Dynamics - Gilbert
USA Starz - Gilbert
Arizona Legends - Gilbert
Desert Devils - Mesa
Arizona Fusion - Mesa
Royal Impact - Mesa
Arizona Heat All Stars - Mesa
Arizona All Stars - Tempe
Empire Elite - Chandler
Impact Cheer - Queen Creek

West Valley
Arizona Prestige - Glendale
Peoria Cheerz - Peoria
Arizona Thunder Elite - Peoria
Valley Flyers - Peoria
Xplosion Cheer - Peoria
Arizona Element Elite - Peoria
Greater Level Cheer - Buckeye
Arizona Dynasty - Goodyear

I may have missed a couple but this is a pretty accurate list of teams around the Phoenix Valley.

CheerTyme...they're the only program that has stayed in our area for any length of time. Lots of program start-up and then are done within the first few years...trying to not let that happen to ours!!
Ahh, forgot about them! Off the western edge of my radar. I'm more familiar with the Philadelphia area, but like I said, there are gyms coming and going all the time.

There's a free Cheer mobile app (Cheer+ on the App Store on iTunes) that has a "Nearby" button so no matter where you are you can find the closest cheer gym. (kinda like finding the closest dunkin donuts)

Cheer+ (Cheer+ on the App Store on iTunes)

I also like the "browse performances" section....1,000s of You Tube videos neatly organized & from this season.
Checked out the app, but at least for my area, it's not too current. At least two of the listings closed 4-5 years ago, at least 7 others closed in the last year or two.

Back