All-Star How Much Should One Year Of Allstar Cheerleading Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It matters because the increase would be that price multiplied by the number of nights. The point is to look at this holistically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you writing an article or providing this information for someone who is? The sad thing is that up until I went on a major delete fest on my work computer... I had handy dandy spreadsheets with every cost paid in a calendar year --- hotels, airfare etc (even put in privates and mandatory $40 bows!). I still had the hotel receipts logged in a folder called Dallas so we were in luck

Two teams this season for CP.
Monthly Tuition (all inclusive except competition/coaches fees for National events): $330
Monthly Crossover Fee: $10
Tuition Total (x12 months): $4080
Uniform: $400
Warm-Ups: $100
Shoes: $75
Cheersport/Dallas/UCA anticipated competition/coaches fees: $600 (don't have exact numbers because not all teams are going to all competitions)

(Based off of last year's numbers. This includes airfare/gas cost, hotel, and approximate food, incidental cost. I would expect it to be close to the same this year.)
WSF Louisville Travel: $700 (3 nights, Breckenridge Inn, drive)
NCA St Louis Travel: $600 (3 nights, Crown Plaza St Louis Airport, Drive)
Cheersport Atlanta Travel: $1600 (3 nights, Aloft, fly)
NCA Dallas Travel: $2000 (4 nights, Hilton Anatole, fly, car rental)
Spirit Cheer Detroit Travel: $600 (2 nights, Westin Southfield, drive)
American Cheer Power Columbus Travel: $600 (2 nights, Hyatt Place Worthington, drive)

GRAND TOTAL: $11355

Last edited:
As I peruse this thread, I am ALMOST tempted to pull all of my costs from this season, but not sure I am in the right frame of mind LOL. I will say that NCA specifically, has gone up exponentially in the last few years. They require 3 nights minimum on rooms that have increased by at least $125 per night plus taxes. This alone has added an additional $450 for this one competition. Cheersport and Jamfest Nationals have followed NCA's lead and have added to these increasing costs. In my CP's division (LAG5) we have to attend these competitions just to compete against others in our division prior to Worlds.

Are you writing an article or providing this information for someone who is? The sad thing is that up until I went on a major delete fest on my work computer... I had handy dandy spreadsheets with every cost paid in a calendar year --- hotels, airfare etc (even put in privates and mandatory $40 bows!). I still had the hotel receipts logged in a folder called Dallas so we were in luck

No I'm just curious. We had someone show that their prices increased about 5k over 4 years mostly because of STP. I'm just trying to gauge where others are at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our gym fees are all inclusive and I think reasonable at $220 a month X11 months =$2420, this includes tuition, comp fees for 7 events, and a tumbling class.
Added costs are
Uniform=$350
Shoes= $80
And travel: roughly $1500 for 3 travel comps, no flights including Cheersport Nationals. ( I try to cut corners where possible, so some probably spent a lot more)
So about $4350 for the season.
We choose to spend $30 a week on lessons in addition to this.

As to what I think it should cost, I think the only place that needs trimming is travel costs. That seems to be the tipping point for most people at our gym that get priced out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Hyatt Regency in Dallas for NCA is $399 a night this year (3 night minimum). It was $329 last year. Omni is $499 with a 4 night minimum. We're not staying at either place.

The Hyatt Regency in Dallas for NCA is $399 a night this year (3 night minimum). It was $329 last year. Omni is $499 with a 4 night minimum. We're not staying at either place.
That's ridiculous! Do they gouge other groups using the convention center as badly? In fact are all conventions/groups subject to STP? It has been a while since I went to any conventions but the last ones I went to we had suggested housing (with good prices) we could stay at but we weren't required to stay there. I find it telling to look at the going rates for the same rooms on other weekends.

Do different teams pay different rates? Maybe based on the number of people attending or number of teams? I have seen different rates for those hotels and competitions.

Do different teams pay different rates? Maybe based on the number of people attending or number of teams? I have seen different rates for those hotels and competitions.
Well when we were with one of the largest gyms in the country... our rates were no better than other teams.

ok but that is just based on the supply available now I believe. Prices were lower...

I checked the day housing opened and it was $399 for the Hyatt. Last year gyms had links for their gym only through STP w lower rates than the NCA link provided on their website. I also know the prices will vary until NCA for different hotels. You have to keep checking back.

**pretty is as pretty does #dopretty

Back