All-Star How Small/big Is Your Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have 7 cheer teams about 100-105 athletes and we do have a lot of crossovers and our gym has 2 spring floors, tumble track and 3 regualar floors for jumps and stunts etc.

My gym has 3 locations and I want to say 11? teams. Something like that. My location is pretty tiny though. We only have 3 teams and one of them is combined with another location.

Last year we had 16 athletes and one team, we've gotten a ton of new athletes over the summer though so next season we will probably have 4 or 5 teams.

I think my gym has around 400 - 450 athletes with 17 teams. I don't know of any crossovers this season and most of our teams are large

My old gym varies between 4-6 teams each year, all small and some not filled all the way (even with a few crossovers), generally a team at each age (minus tiny this year). Plus a parent team and they added a small hip hop team, as well as their half-year team(s). It's always fun watching programs grow :D Especially international teams; going from 1 small team to maybe fielding 4 or 5 is NUTS..

Back