All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why didn't slovenia place in GS? They were amazing? I thought they were better than Denmark (sorry hehe)
exactly my thought! they placed 4th, I bet it was close, but I agree I wouldnt have put denmark 4th.
my personal top 3 was: 1) slovenia 2) Norway 3) chile

we are having a worlds party at my home.
my house is transformed into the HP field house, connected pc to tv to have a larger screen, added some extra loudspeakers:) (which I'm sure my neighbours dont like).
Made a bar with drinks and snacks, bought some stuff at the American food store, ordered pizza, got some mexican food, chicken wings, nachos with 3 types of dips,...:)
made some fresh veggie soup at midnight.
kids that came brought more drinks & snacks:)
tonight more will be here since many had school/work today, but those in my house were keeping in touch with those who were watching at home, sending snapchats back and forth:)
true dedication from my kids (that are not really kids anymore, but you know what I mean..) they stayed untill after the award ceremony and then drove 25km home on their bike, and of course just at that moment it started to rain.

I'm clicking the free webcast, and right now it's just showing where I left off yesterday. I'm like, wait, why are group stunts going again?

I thought there would be team cheer elite this morning?

I'm clicking the free webcast, and right now it's just showing where I left off yesterday. I'm like, wait, why are group stunts going again?

I think there was dance this morning, and the cheer sections kick off around 3pm EST iirc. Maybe they're not live streaming the dance?

I don't have today's webcast either. Several people are wondering about it on ICUcheer twitter so I think no one has the livefeed right now. But they post updates of performances (hip hop and jazz doubles are going on now, team cheer elite starts at 3PM).

They are re-airing yesterday during the morning until cheer begins this afternoon.

their answer on the facebook page was that the livestream will be running again this afternoon (no time mentioned) and untill than they are repeating yesterdays preformances. while before it said livestream would start at 9am. yesterday it worked fine, dont even think they had a real delay in broadcasting like they had warned us about.

I really hope they will have the livestream up when the cheer division starts again, i cancelled todays practices so we could sit with the team together, watch and cheer on other nationalities team.

Who's the girl for Team USA?

I missed all the other teams and now I have to go to work. Boo :(
aby5aqa4.jpg

They are from Hofstra and I believe the same group won UCA last year
atupubez.jpg

exactly my thought! they placed 4th, I bet it was close, but I agree I wouldnt have put denmark 4th.
my personal top 3 was: 1) slovenia 2) Norway 3) chile

Do you have a full ranking list for both group stunt and partners stunt??

Back